NASHVILLE!!!

Zig-Zag

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: NASHVILLE!!!

how about rcktwn sat. bitch. we can make a separate event of it. I've been waiting for this every since i met your Lil punk ass. or you can get your mom to bring you to Inglewood and we can do this now. i mean she should bring you.

IF ANYONE BRINGS BEEF TO THIS EVENT YOU WILL BE MARKED. YOU WILL BE CHECKED.

DONT DO IT.

DONT THINK ABOUT DOIN IT.

HANDLE IT ELSEWHERE.

sers will settle it with his wrench

ha. everyone just needs to handle this shit on the walls.

fucking around on the forum, and at the jam. youre fucking around with everyones shit.

dont fuck with mine.

ra crew graffiti.

fuckin a. i go skate and somehow my shit gets jacked and im in the middle of some beef shit. neutral forver bitches for never. well this is my last post on this name so anything wont be me. fuckin losers arguin usin my name while i go skate.

xs everywhere. fuckin bullshit. whoever posted beef shit on my name is a real loser. i dont know who it was honestly i dont want to know. but thats lame people cant live up to there own shittalk. no beef with anyone.-the real hex.

keep me out of this beef shit it aint cool. yall can hate on each other im just gonna paint and improve hate it or love it. more than 1 person was on my name. frankly its the dumbest lamest shit ever. end this dumb shit if theres beef dont involve me in it. my own friends were working against me and thats bullshit im not naming names, but the whole thing is bullshit and immature. leave me out of the dumb shit please. end the e-beef, and settle it in person just keep me and my name out of all this dumb shit!

Archived