NASHVILLE!!!

Zig-Zag

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: NASHVILLE!!!

yo if you aint down with bigniglilwigillwill....i got 2 words for you....

that might be the gayest thing ever. well i can obviously tell you and wesley buttfucked last night.who watches wrestling no homo.

its says walk. its my friend. this forum= non-stop hate. its the same person who did the wok. hate hate hate. i only do practice boards and do shitty fades and have no style and beat my dog but i mean its cool i guess you could consider me a conisseur of sorts, thus giving me credibility to talk shit on everyone and their uncle. but can some one lern me some wickedddddd radically awesome fades that like go all over the place and are real wacky.

and im not just talkin about that one thing. people here are some major haters its mostly shit talk pretty soon everyone well be x-ing out everyone. then there will be nothing but fat ass x's all over.

IhexI dont you realize there is alwasy gonna be hate, thats graff man, if everyone fucking got along and said "bump" to everything or told everyone that their stuff was dope, when it really wasn't, then they would just be pleased with what they had done and not progress. which would lead to tons of super toys running around. your stuff will get hated on like it or not but you should man up and take it and use it to progress and get better instead of bitching like a girl. keep painting.

IhexI dont you realize there is alwasy gonna be hate, thats graff man, if everyone fucking got along and said "bump" to everything or told everyone that their stuff was dope, when it really wasn't, then they would just be pleased with what they had done and not progress. which would lead to tons of super toys running around. your stuff will get hated on like it or not but you should man up and take it and use it to progress and get better instead of bitching like a girl. keep painting.

da deeper meaning of haters aka motivators

Archived