NASHVILLE!!!

Zig-Zag

i didnt mean to scare the piss out of you. i just thought it would be nice to meet people who share the same love for graff. there was never any dissrespect ment.

you just fuckin jump down my throat without even asking why i was down there. i never ment to envade, or intrude on your "painting bubble." i didnt evern know you were down there. i just went to look at all the graff.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: NASHVILLE!!!

normally i wouldnt even try to say anything, but theres already mad good writers who write NAME, not to mention you bite the name from new york city hard.

No offense man but the same could be said to you....but what do I know I'm just another toy.

gasm.jpg

yo i found these dope shits...

l_0febffdc733cd37bdd7ff52f18d47eea.jpg

l_64615fb0848ae8cf7f35403ed042080e.jpg

stolen from some skate alabama site...bitch yeah!!

ps. my timbs start feeling like they nike airs on me..

FUCK FEAR DRINK BEER

yo name is one of my boys, known him ever since i moved here, cool guy plus he's been here for a while and u jus started sayin sumthin, it doesnt matter if there are other names, he's our boy here. cheaaa!!!!!!!!!

Thats what im sayin man....

yo cani2...if you even paint.....you prolly bite can2...or..micheal jackson...so why are you trying to say something...FUCK!

Thanks for caring but I don't write cani2. Plus micheal was just a one night stand...:D

Archived