Ici Montréal

Edika

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssreally ballin in da hood of lasalle most murder here yet in 2007 come tru! tos we feed and chop hand2hand$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$peace to all my reel mtl niggas dont let that nigga sma come here and diss everybody shit i didn't know bombers here were soft like that!

You really need to shut the fuck up with that bullshit..real killas are in Brooklyn all day everyday or Rikers, more murda in a week than 2 years in Lassalle.. Next time we come up well make sure to crush your shitty hood...chop ya hands and shove em up your ass.. You niggas is small time.. Peace to Real montreal bombers Ether Fomer Loes Scan Nesar.. and Tl 156 HSP dudes that showed us love! Real Recognize Real..

"New York Niggas is foul, impregnate Teens, killin thier child" So keep your hoes on a tight lease son..cause we'll bag them as well.. Now Post flics and stop the shit talking.

1.What's up you ignorant ass bitch, fuck a SMASH, you think you gonna come down here & start shit with crews you dont even know? This aint the states, homo.. we dont go to NYC to start shit with the crews there no??...Get caught slippin, straped up with your spraycans or what not, you gon get george bush stuck up yo anus & shipped back to where you came from in a box ..YA HURD ME ?? fuck the states.

2.and for that other FAGGOT talking shit ..-STATE YOUR NAME "GANGSTER"??

this is montreal bitch...why you sucking some brooklyn dick 4...theres plenty of work for you in my hood... holler at me you bitch made motherfucker

You really need to shut the fuck up with that bullshit..real killas are in Brooklyn all day everyday or Rikers, more murda in a week than 2 years in Lassalle.. Next time we come up well make sure to crush your shitty hood...chop ya hands and shove em up your ass.. You niggas is small time.. Peace to Real montreal bombers Ether Fomer Loes Scan Nesar.. and Tl 156 HSP dudes that showed us love! Real Recognize Real..

"New York Niggas is foul, impregnate Teens, killin thier child" So keep your hoes on a tight lease son..cause we'll bag them as well.. Now Post flics and stop the shit talking.

hey ether, you really the one that wrote that?

"yo nigga str8 talk da reason why niggas ain't sayin shit about you is because they soft they in the graff world not in the game that's the diference like lasalle niggas they bombin popin niggas and on da blok chopin so don't think u can just diss everybody becareful of lasalle niggas see u when i see u.forget about beating one of us and then buyin him a beer.nigga we will pop u then buy your fam flowers.watch mtl news or gazette u will hear about me."

nigga had the nerve to mp me this bullshit?

bwahahahahahahaahah yaal niggas softer than a bloody pamper.. read mtl gazzete? hahaha wtf is dat? here ill giv ya sumthin ta read.. THE NEW YORK TIMES

DSC06245copy.jpg

1225908070_l.jpg

DSC00938.jpg

DSC00717.jpg

DSC00927.jpg

DSC00825.jpg

DSC00800.jpg

DSC00811.jpg

DSC00876.jpg

etchdope.jpg

DEDDOPE.jpg

zoo12.jpg