CHICAGO'S MOST WANTED

THE FLASKE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by skroeape

why is your cuty known for heavy buffin (lots of money? from heads that can pay for all sectors even poor neighborhoods to be buffed..) do rooftops generlay last like in every other city?

Ussually the rooftops don't last if they are off the train lines...Because bassically if you can't see it they don't care, as much...But its a heavy buffing city...

Guest schick1

thats the pr****** yard i think (or at least close to it) out there

i wouldnt paint in that massive yard a little skecthy

dope ass thread CMW i know yall got some more too share with us.

bitch please!

first off no one was talking to you so let them defend themselves, and what your gonna tell me that beon,teksan,and asend got chicago on lock.please, i been living here for 28 years and dont see any of them getting up except for permission walls so face reality and i give props to cmw i think that most of u guys are on point but im giving an opinion and if people dont want comments keep that shit in your photo books not the net!!!!!

Ha! you a funny nigga. 28 years old and ur on the internet talking shit like a little kid?? What do YOU write? u got shit on lock? what u got? the lines? trains? walls? rooftops? freights? anything? Why is it u can't talk shit like a man outside a screen name?

28 years and can't act like a man huh...sad...

Back ur shit up...

kest82@yahoo.com nigga

Archived