CHICAGO'S MOST WANTED

THE FLASKE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yo what up flask, when we gonna kick it sometime?.. i want to be down with CMW is it cool if i start throwing it up?.. i'm all for getting v'd in let me know what i gotta do?.. letta nigguh get down.. these kym flakes is getting old.. man yall would love me too, i'm a fat, well thick mexican.. so upon fucking me you'll know when ima bust one.. grease sweat from my pours from a previous taco binge the night before holla// my real name is fausto.

yo what up flask, when we gonna kick it sometime?.. i want to be down with CMW is it cool if i start throwing it up?.. i'm all for getting v'd in let me know what i gotta do?.. letta nigguh get down.. these kym flakes is getting old.. man yall would love me too, i'm a fat, well thick mexican.. so upon fucking me you'll know when ima bust one.. grease sweat from my pours from a previous taco binge the night before holla// my real name is fausto.

LOL this aint me.....but bump to CMW NYKE ZEB ya'll know the bizz real niggas dont give a fuk about the internet must be some toy.....this kid really got to get a life already probably some kid who got his feelings hurt...EMOthug

AF42.KYMajesty.

• 2 years later...

NEW YORK —

A Chicago art student has been charged with spray painting seven New York City subway cars.

Zebediah Arrington was arraigned in Queens Supreme Court Thursday on graffiti, trespassing and criminal mischief charges. Prosecutors say a search of the 19-year-old's e-mail account uncovered photographs of the graffiti sent shortly after the subway cars were defaced.

His lawyer, Florian Miedel, says he's disappointed that bail for the college sophomore was set at $10,000. Miedel says his client turned himself in and has been cooperating but could lose his place at art school if he can't pay the bail and return to class.

Prosecutors accuse Arrington of being a member of a Chicago graffiti crew called CMW, short for "Chicago's Most Wanted." They say he defaced the New York cars between October 2007 and January 2010.

CMW ROCKING REAL AMERICAN STEEL.

NEW YORK —

A Chicago art student has been charged with spray painting seven New York City subway cars.

Zebediah Arrington was arraigned in Queens Supreme Court Thursday on graffiti, trespassing and criminal mischief charges. Prosecutors say a search of the 19-year-old's e-mail account uncovered photographs of the graffiti sent shortly after the subway cars were defaced.

His lawyer, Florian Miedel, says he's disappointed that bail for the college sophomore was set at $10,000. Miedel says his client turned himself in and has been cooperating but could lose his place at art school if he can't pay the bail and return to class.

Prosecutors accuse Arrington of being a member of a Chicago graffiti crew called CMW, short for "Chicago's Most Wanted." They say he defaced the New York cars between October 2007 and January 2010.

CMW ROCKING REAL AMERICAN STEEL.

I KNOW IT SAYS HIS LAWYER SAYS HE IS COOPERATING, BUT DON'T READ INTO IT TO MUCH, I DON'T THINK HE IS COOPERATING LIKE THAT.

EVEN THE PAPERS SAID COPE COOPERATED, BUT HE ONLY TOLD ON HIMSELF:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ny_crime/2010/10/02/2010-10-02_cops_nab_longtime_bronx_graffiti_artist_fernando_cope_carlo_after_he_tags_subway.html

Archived