505 AREA

WAR-BUBBLE

2279769425_d31075ecc8_o.jpg Im getting decent!!! thanks to pesa for pushing me!! Thanks to those below for inspiring me!!!

PESA SNAKE ZONE DAZE JAM TEMPER SIN SOFA HDS VALUE ROCK GETSO BOZO PEKS VENUS JUSE ACT CINCH WENT QPID IRYSH CHALE GIANT

AGREE DOC LINK BLAST SHOCK RIZE RED COOL Z CABEZA PETER REBELZ DANIEL MIKE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
youd like that wouldnt you...ill be there next month to diss all of your toy garbage

yeah your a toy bitch!

you fat ass fuck!

you got dropped from wai because your a little toy bitch!

go fuck with some more legals.

fucking bitch

come to burque. shits gonna be different around here.

keep your eyes on the light poles on the freeways bitch.

That billy is better than anything I've ever you seen you do.

Shut-up and Post.

dont make me post flicks of your garbage graff you delusional washed up thirty year old man. ive never seen you paint anything illegal and your mad because i disowned you after the only time i painted with you the vandal squad just so "unexpectedly" rolled up. dont make me pull your card ever more dorms

dont make me post flicks of your garbage graff you delusional washed up thirty year old man. ive never seen you paint anything illegal and your mad because i disowned you after the only time i painted with you the vandal squad just so "unexpectedly" rolled up. dont make me pull your card ever more dorms

mesr your respected by no one! your gay! and bitch ill beat your ass fatty fuck!

getting dropped by wai for being such a shitty writer!

what up with that son?!

yeah your a toy bitch!

you fat ass fuck!

you got dropped from wai because your a little toy bitch!

go fuck with some more legals.

fucking bitch

come to burque. shits gonna be different around here.

keep your eyes on the light poles on the freeways bitch.

bro you need to stop running your mouth and let the streets speak for you. you come in here talking trash to everybody like your the shit just shut your fucking mouth and get up!;)

bro you need to stop running your mouth and let the streets speak for you. you come in here talking trash to everybody like your the shit just shut your fucking mouth and get up!;)

i do get up!

i would have nailed a billboard last night but when i got to it i realized they took off the platform!

Archived