PAKALOLO COMMANDOS

TREDAWG

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

detr would werk you

"HaHaHA!" Detr is bullshit! Nerd king is right... he don't give a damn about the islands graff folks and did bad mouth alot of the boys on who's biting what! But he is good as well. Still don't give anyone from the mainland the right to judge anyone from the islands. We all gotta stick together on this rock. Anyways... That block phyto makes the drive to westside more fun... instead seeing all the dry land and new developments.

who you talkin about? captain cook? :tongue: that guy doesnt give a shit about anybody on this island.. pretty much thinks the writers of hawaii are all biting toys.. so why do we bump him so much?
graff comes from the mainland give some respect to that

i smoke crack and have smoked crack with asalt ive come to hawaii and had a great time. and try smoking crack and being gangsta on 12oz its addicting and fun not quiet like crack but you get the idea huh nerd? you wouldnt have a clue to how hard i am considering you paint in disney land of a place hawaii. the only cool heads i met in hawaii was TE and wobel kuz i got a tatt from him. and again the click clack non sense is for intimidation i use fists like a man and ive been shot at plenty and stabbed twice trust me painting in the bay area is a bit different. im planning on coming back for a visit again when money comes around so it might b awhile. and ive resorted to crack because ive gotten a couple to many graffiti falonies so if im caught with even a paint marker i go right back to court. so ive been keeping it on the DL and trying to straighten shit out legally, but you know how it go. and the sad shit is asalt was a changed man before all the bull shit came back to haunt him life sucks but when he out i know he gonna stay straight, cracks the devil and i know it. i love it but again i fucking hate it. im a rabling crack head like i said awhile back dont listen to anything i say and if you are you stupid. peace im out for good im high im tiwsted im doodie doodoo dumb.

~GAY MURDERING- GIRL MOLESTING - GANGSTA MADE - GRAFFITI MONSTERS~

KLEVR GM TE

im out for good i dont even know why im talking to hawaii,

ps if more comments come out of this account it aint me

it mean goners back.

later

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW! IM LAUGHING SO HARD. YALL GOT TOO MUCH TIME ON YOUR HANDS. I REALLY HOPE GONER WROTE THAT. IM KLEVR, I DIDNT WRITE THAT. BUT I LIKE IT. YALL OWE ME SOME DOPE FOR COPYWRITE INFRINGEMENT. CRACK FO LIFE NIGGA! BKF NIGGA WHAT!!! GINGERBREAD MAN