Puerto Rico!!

SIKER!!

this is pr thread we dont go to adm thread, our canadas , to diss u, we are not like adm that sucks all worwide writers dicks ,, so stop hating,

our more of your walls are goin to dissaper ,,and i be waiting for those adm that wanna beat me,, but do it in tha train yardd , tha trains are there wazzz up??

I TALK TO BEZ ALREADY , SO STOP THA SHIT, ,,, CAUSE U GOT MORE PRODUCCIONS,, BUT WE GOT MORE BOMBIMGS... AND WE GOIN TO BUFF WHATEVER...

AND IF U WANT TO FIGTH LEST DO IT RIGTH, 1 ON 1,, NOT LIKE UR BOYS DO WIT BRET.

SO I BE WAITING FOR ANWERS,, WHAT U WANNA DO?

CAUSE WE STEAL A LOT OF CANS JUST FOR FUN,, AND I DONT GIVE A SHIT IF I GOT TO PUT MY NAME ALL OVER YOUR PRODUCCIONS

SO THIS IS ADM PROBLEM,,, SO YO TFO GO TO YOUR THREAD , CAUSE YOU JUAST SAW WHAT HAPPEND W/ UR STUFF IN HERE,,, SO DONT PICK UP PROBLEMS THAT NOT EVEN YOURS..

OK

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 18.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ya BTA dudes might bomb and shit but your style is straight up basura. big Zek tears anything that you have done or will do in the future thats how nice that nigga is.

156 ALLSTARZ are WORD WIDE!!! Yall just crumbs. ADM fuck these pendejos de jugetes

jajajaja yeah right :rolleyes: tu pudes hacer mil piezas y y mil ghost outlines pero de todas maneras nosotros la corremos aki y en chicago duelale a kien le duela y total este no es tu problema. el problema es de Acty2 y Son, si kieres montarte en la guagua con ellos bienvenido, pero despues q no se te salga la mielda, oh y el problema no es de ADM es del CORO segun me dijo BEZ y XBN que Acty2 fue el me tacho, so orientate antes de hablar, y mas te vale q dejes de hablar mierda pq te a ir muy feo y mi crew no juega preguntales a tus amigos..jajajaja BTA FAMILIA

Burning Toys Alive

Buffing Toys Allways

Breaking Toys Arms

Bombardeo Toas Areas

Controlando el train y bombing movement en Puertorro

Haciendo lo que ustedes sueñan con querer hacer..

y Zek si aprecias a tus amigos mejor haz buche pq ya los haz metio en pal de problemas igual q Son y Acty2 con eso los dejo

oh y con esas fotos te diste cuenta q nosotros no hablamos, nosotros actuamos

chekiamos ZEK jajajaja

ok ladies last time im wasting my time in here whit yall punk ass i dont want to make your pussy drippin too much, this retarded hoe cuks sucka judging by the bitchz posing next to your tags you must be fuckin ugly too,

----YOU started this shit when you kids crossed me out and my boys scan/tyke for no reason so i dissed you as the only thing i can do (for now), you calling me a hater?!? before this i didnt even knew you exist, im honest person and i give you the fact that you dont sleep,in other word you get up BRAVO.(I personally prefer looking at 1 nice train or throwup whit style instead of a hundred of your wack joint, but i dont give a fuck, live and let live)....... you got problems whit adm so you crossed me out cause they are my friends? what if i go over every body that rolled whit you one day ( stupid shit). one last thing, you lil monkey ass talking like you got something to teach me but i was rockin while you wheir in pull ups diappers. btw yad, im not involving none of my friend,if people are not aprouving what you saying its not my fault i could say the same thing from you whit ''retarded coks'' and ''she_whit_a_capital_S'', no hablamos, nosotros actuamos haha easy to say cause the game going on in your playground fool! ok have fun in life kidz and dont forget dont do too much drugs.

ok ladies last time im wasting my time in here whit yall punk ass i dont want to make your pussy drippin too much, this retarded hoe cuks sucka judging by the bitchz posing next to your tags you must be fuckin ugly too,

----YOU started this shit when you kids crossed me out and my boys scan/tyke for no reason so i dissed you as the only thing i can do (for now), you calling me a hater?!? before this i didnt even knew you exist, im honest person and i give you the fact that you dont sleep,in other word you get up BRAVO.(I personally prefer looking at 1 nice train or throwup whit style instead of a hundred of your wack joint, but i dont give a fuck, live and let live)....... you got problems whit adm so you crossed me out cause they are my friends? what if i go over every body that rolled whit you one day ( stupid shit). one last thing, you lil monkey ass talking like you got something to teach me but i was rockin while you wheir in pull ups diappers. btw yad, im not involving none of my friend,if people are not aprouving what you saying its not my fault i could say the same thing from you whit ''retarded coks'' and ''she_whit_a_capital_S'', no hablamos, nosotros actuamos haha easy to say cause the game going on in your playground fool! ok have fun in life kidz and dont forget dont do too much drugs.

you guys shouldnt take advantage of your subway like how your doing, keep the flicks of the net, and stop burning them with tags everywhere, piece up keep the tags neat, its gonna bring lots of heat then there gonna have vandal squad sleeping on cars. wait untill its really hard to paint transit, then kill em with tags haha. but as for now your fucking luckey to have trains to paint like that.

lol yeah everybody can hit a train,,, but is been 2 years ,, and no one hit thems,,, only the bta,, so a lot of talking , blah blah ,, and noise? wtf u write anyway , cause theres a lot of talking of those who can

its simple its been 2 years,new train system, and only the bta , has hit thoseee,,,

so if u wanna make more history, tha trains are waitingggg ,, for thosee who talk alot.

your boys dont even now about tha train tunels ,, lol ,,,

so dont talk if u can please

you guys shouldnt take advantage of your subway like how your doing, keep the flicks of the net, and stop burning them with tags everywhere, piece up keep the tags neat, its gonna bring lots of heat then there gonna have vandal squad sleeping on cars. wait untill its really hard to paint transit, then kill em with tags haha. but as for now your fucking luckey to have trains to paint like that.

Yeah esa es la que es brou,mucho guille y humos bien trepao pero deja que el yard se les caliente vamos a ver pa donde van a cojer,ha,ha a penas son novatos y se llenan la boca de mierda por que se tiran throws en un train yard de par de lineas,just keep on doing your thing y dejen el self promotion y to el shit talking and maybe you might get some respect,paz.

Yeah esa es la que es brou,mucho guille y humos bien trepao pero deja que el yard se les caliente vamos a ver pa donde van a cojer,ha,ha a penas son novatos y se llenan la boca de mierda por que se tiran throws en un train yard de par de lineas,just keep on doing your thing y dejen el self promotion y to el shit talking and maybe you might get some respect,paz.

primero que nada yo solamente postie fotos todo el tiempo sin decir ni ua palabra, hasta q Zek empezo hablar mierda de mi y mi corillo, pq yo lo q hago es pintar y pintar, la cosa es q aki hay mucho hate. pero nah esta vez le voy a dar pichon pero pendiente a las fotos

Stay Tuned

y sigan uds poniendo fotos de PR

q facil hablar por internet con otro nombre,, pero los mas q hablan son los menos q pueden ,,aki ustedes son los unikos grafiteros q se promocionan yo solo entre a esta pagina por que ustedes se pusieron hablar lo q no es ,,, y mierda de mis boys ,

jaja promocionnnn por favorr no me hagan hablar de eso jajaj q ellos son los q se graban haciendo bombings en san juan y despues se entrevistan ellos mismos ,,,, jajjajaja no q si el bombing es como un deporte q contiene adrenalina q si , q viaje q si anikelau y negro jajajaj chorro de lokos ,,, despues se lo maman al de noctambulo , grafitti pr , ovio el ultimo upgrade era bombing q ni existian jajaj pero q se va hacer ,, tampoco tenepos pagina de internet del grupo, ni mucho menos un thread d bta crew ,, so kienes se dan la promo....

la promo de nosotros esta en la calle

aki los q pintan de tras de las casas en spot q dicen q son ilegales, y es zona de nadie en realidad, se saben kienes son ,

aki en puertorico se sabe q es la q hay .. so trankilo

so trankilos los dejo aki q siempre entro estan tos conactau ,, y yo soy el graffitero de internet jjajaajaj si ta bn.

paz

this is pr thread we dont go to adm thread, our canadas , to diss u,

SO THIS IS ADM PROBLEM,,, SO YO TFO GO TO YOUR THREAD , CAUSE YOU JUAST SAW WHAT HAPPEND W/ UR STUFF IN HERE,,, SO DONT PICK UP PROBLEMS THAT NOT EVEN YOURS..

OK

1. Keep TFO name out of your mouth.

2. It's pussy to diss someone that can't come back to fix it.

3. If you want a 1 on 1 fight, goto Montreal or NYC(let us know when you will be there), and your wishes will be granted.

4. Keep TFO name out of your mouth.

(p.s. I see you putting up KD crew, holla at Cope, he can set up a 1 on 1)

Archived