South Bay San Jose

o7iVNs

Re: Re: Re: Re: ....BUMP FOR THA MATHA FUCKIN RAIDERS....

Originally posted by rollinaround

hahahaa, yeah....fuck it you need more than Zeroue..., and now ya'll got a broken neck, wtf was Gannon thinking???? what a dumbski.

Now, I didnt say FUCK THE RAIDERS, cuz I do got respect for them.-to a degree... but the niners...hahahahahahahahahah, big loss kept me laughin.

:lick:

i wasnt even trippin when gannon pulled that pussy shit to the end zone.. that fools washed up. i was like " ok lets see what our 2ndary gots" and we lookin pretty strong. but as a raider fan i aint gonna jump to conclusions to fast.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: ....BUMP FOR THA MATHA FUCKIN RAIDERS....

Originally posted by liquid_green

i wasnt even trippin when gannon pulled that pussy shit to the end zone.. that fools washed up. i was like " ok lets see what our 2ndary gots" and we lookin pretty strong. but as a raider fan i aint gonna jump to conclusions to fast.

.....yup washed up for sure(out for six weeks, all because he put his head down like a dumb fuck).....but rice with that one handed catch some g shit, i dont care how old he is...dude comes though when you need em

an hell ya fuck the ninners!!! :lol:

but whats up with the flicks though, i know metal mouths got em:D ....

^^^

anyone seen that entr shit up latly or did he fall off after the beef with him an medk.....hes got some decent shit but its all tunnels, i never seen him bomb, hard at least........

oh an is that 2mex shit worth going to, that is if anyones been before????

Originally posted by __ __ __ __

aye 1o5, you know Dip it in butter?..

nope.....but so that show was tight er wut, when i relized that shit was goin on everybody was too faded an i was like aaahhhh fuck it.....it prolly would of been coo to go to though.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: ....BUMP FOR THA MATHA FUCKIN RAIDERS....

Originally posted by .....1o5

.....yup washed up for sure(out for six weeks, all because he put his head down like a dumb fuck).....but rice with that one handed catch some g shit, i dont care how old he is...dude comes though when you need em

an hell ya fuck the ninners!!! :lol:

but whats up with the flicks though, i know metal mouths got em:D ....

Yea I got some new San Jose & Oaklans Graf. Flix but my computers fukd up right now but as soon as I get a chance ill post them on here also ya'll support my site and donate some pix www.metalmouthproductions.com email me some of ya'llz pix and ill post them up

Re: Re: Re: hey t............

Originally posted by donald crunk

is this T too? whats up holla and i let you know who this is

= ) yea i remember but i dont really know the whole story about that shit

its all good tho we should go paint sometime but im rarely in the s.hoe area anymore i chill in stockton now

and the hicks shit is so wack lol

i had 3 things over in that area 1 is probably still there a throwY =P its hidden find if u can

shits mostly in campbell, but they got a couple shots up on 85....hit a couple bridges, i dont know just some shit ive be seein.....

but damn, we need flicks...

an has anyone seen that sirob an boris truck behind street light on bascom shits coo....

Archived