SHOWTIME_UpstateNY

graffincDOTc

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yo don no offense but i thought you were some kid throwin up 357 to try and get respect or some shit but after seein what you got to say i respect your point of view you aint puttin up any next level shit but id rather see your shit than ceer any day but on a real note you should put less effort into getting on walls and more effort in the books if we had someone with some fresh styles goin as hard as you in schenectady shit would be poppin

niles looks to have quite an influence from trikes. as in he just copys him. jus' sayin. not mad like that dude ^^^DONERIZM357 or anything. fuck the cops.

i wouldn't say that niles is copying anyone he's just starting out and he draws influence from his peers just as anyone would when attempting to learn any type of craftwork that takes skill...everyones gotta start somewhere and he's 10 times better than 90 percent of the beginning writers that ive seen in albs

ALL THESE NIKKAS TALKIN BOUT 518. I GUESS SOME FOOTBALL FAG MADE REFERENCE TO THE BUNNY OR SOME KID WHO GOT HURT IN A CAR CRASH. RIP TO THOSE NIKKAS WHO DIED CAUSE SOME NIKKA WAS DRUNK BUT FOR REAL JUST NOW KIDS ARE BEING PROUD OF THE 518? THEM SCENE LAME ASS NIKKAS NEED TO CHECK OUT THE STREETS!! THE NIKKAS WHO BE KILLIN IT DAILY AND NO RESPECT FROM ANYBODY?!?!?!?!? DAMN FUCKIN SHAME NONE OF THEM KNOW WHAT THEY SHOULD REALLY BE PROUD OF. PROPS TO YOU ALL! THE REAL FIVE ONE EIGHT WILL PREVAIL OVER THIS BULL SHIT!! FREE MAX B!! FUCK THIS BULL SHIT FAKE ASS NIKKAS!

really wish zeus an asck would get off my ballz....getting kinda pathetic when ya ride mine....you both started ya shit back when,cant you see im not going no where...!! you cant go bomb someones shit then go throw up shit like its leagal, thats how i know you roll with stupid!! each one ,teach one!!