Chicago's Blackbook's/Sketches

etc.com

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If yall want to keep it real... Its NOT who get the last word TALKING SHIT! It's all about showing your SKILLS! You ONE STYLE niggas need to STEP YOUR GAME UP!!! Here's another one to add to the numerous styles ive shown already!!! FUCK YOU HATERS/TOYS!!! :lol: Thank yall for making my EGO bigger than it already was!!! :D Stay up bitches!

skore1.jpg

skore2.jpg

Damn it sad dat you think dats dope this thread keeps going down

Since you had to throw your two cents in... Ill throw in mine! You know whats sad? That you bit someones style... Used your name and tried to front like it was yours!!! TOY! You 12oz niggas are too funny! TREATED!!! :lol:

150948.jpg

LMAO HAha ha Ha HA HA OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA:lol:

The blue one looks like Sars style! :lol: Make up your mind who's style are you gonna bite? The green one looks like spoiled green beans! :lol: That one needs one more arrow dag! :lol: I'm embarrassed for you...

yes yes more come on dats all the shit u can talk lick my hair ass nut and go suck on ur moms dick and lick ur dads pussy got beef i love it talkin shit i love it seems like ur gettin mad ha hahahahaha come nigga talk some shit im hear to listen fagot ass dick suck bicth come i wana put more fuel in the fire lite up the hole fuckin world please i want u to talk more shit please believe me

If yall want to keep it real... Its NOT who get the last word TALKING SHIT! It's all about showing your SKILLS! You ONE STYLE niggas need to STEP YOUR GAME UP!!! Here's another one to add to the numerous styles ive shown already!!! FUCK YOU HATERS/TOYS!!! :lol: Thank yall for making my EGO bigger than it already was!!! :D Stay up bitches!

skore1.jpg

skore2.jpg

just when i thought u couldnt get any wacker, you go ahead and prove me wrong!!... a blind man can do better than you homie..

:lol:

thats what i thought! :lol: where were you at PUSSY? I waited for almost an hour? at least i busted some insides... clear my inbox for more shit talking messages? We set a place and time to meet up and box! BUT YOU DIDNT SHOW UP? :lol: cuz your a PUSSY like i said! you proved to me just how much of a bitch you are! WE SET UP A FIGHT AND YOU DIDNT SHOW UP!!! THE ULTIMATE BITCH MOVE! SAY WHAT YOU WANT FROM NOW ON BUT ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS! I WONT REPLY TO YOU ANYMORE SHOOK ONE! :lol: :shook: :lol:

TREATED!!! :lol:

Archived