Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

i've been lurking this page for years now and some of you are lucky i'm smarter then the average cop. between this site and myspace i've managed to piece together what a lot of you write, what some of you used to write and even what some of you look like and even your real fucking names!? get a fucking clue. especially with this shit ket is dealing with in ny (they busted him with nothing but photos from his computer) you all need to wise up. actually, on second thought.. i could really give a shit if most of you ended up in jail.

speaking of, a big fuck you to the kids who keep stealing from parties, tagging inside people's houses and hitting girls. you know who you are. have some fucking respect. vandalism and fucking shit up is cool and all but you kids are just garbage. look up the word sociopath and kill yourself.

on a more positive note, thank you wwl, verse, die4, sea, rain, rom, huge, more, veks, myth, remio, ruets and all the other "og's" for taking seattle back with good shit.