Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

haha wtf, i didnt say shit about btm. I sure as hell dont give a shit if he paints a one thousand color "piece" on the street. anyone could do his "throwy" and make it look just as "good" as he does. I've met die, and shook his hand before, wooop deee doo, i wish I hadnt. made me loose the only respect I had for the guy.

if you dont like what i say, either:

a) dont read it

b) go suck a dick

you should change you name too OC80, I bet i've done more 80's through the nose my senior year in high school than you have in your whole life

Dont let that tree your barking up fall on you.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

it's not nessary to continue this back and forth online.for every one to read and be all in the kool aid, if you got some thing real to say pm me. i dont need to build a rep, talking shit on the net or slaping some 15 year old that cant keep his mouth shut or big homie that's still living off high school glory and a graf career that never was, it not worth my time.

see me on the street,its going down, catch me going over you ,its going down. meet me at the mall , its going down etc..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yQrRsGfWs8

you should change you name too OC80, I bet i've done more 80's through the nose my senior year in high school than you have in your whole life

diarrhea of the mouth.

are you seriously bragging about being a drug addict? in high school? i don't use em, i sell em.. you got the game twisted... no wonder you are so confused. you off that narcotic!

thank God for kids like you, keeping men like me paid.

Mvc-008x.jpg

haha wtf, i didnt say shit about btm. I sure as hell dont give a shit if he paints a one thousand color "piece" on the street. anyone could do his "throwy" and make it look just as "good" as he does. I've met die, and shook his hand before, wooop deee doo, i wish I hadnt. made me loose the only respect I had for the guy.

if you dont like what i say, either:

a) dont read it

b) go suck a dick

drug habits are not anything to brag about. but if you must, at least tie yourself off and do it like a man. Sniffing is for weenies........

Cyfer has been killin shit. Oxy...synthetic heroin...snort it...yer cool in my book. please kill yerself JiggaBoo.

real talk. cyfer killed SF a few years back.. in the grimiest spots. solo creeper who deserves mention. i seen him try and get off a 3 color burner on broadway and pine.. kitty corner from the college. ballsy. his shit is coming along..

who's got flicks?

NORTHWEST WHERE YOUNG G'S GET HYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYPHY!:eek:

real talk.. i don't think you understand th hyphy movement. if you have ever been to a sideshow, you know it aint nothing to do with the south.. the south never tried to promote the car stunts that the bay area cats do. we swing our shit.

i have the feeling dude was just trolling. this is the nw thread, not bay area anyway, so who does this clown think he is insulting? me? like i give a fuck about the south.. i just like them big block engines mayne.. them figger 8s mayne.. peel outs and doors open mayne...

diarrhea of the mouth.

are you seriously bragging about being a drug addict? in high school? i don't use em, i sell em.. you got the game twisted... no wonder you are so confused. you off that narcotic!

thank God for kids like you, keeping men like me paid.

Mvc-008x.jpg

didnt you say "sell it dont tell it" ?