Ireland (mostly Dublin)

bodice_ripper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i may not have painted in a long time,

at least when i do im not biting anyone.

all hail the self proclaimed king

more bebo whiteboards than waxed chest hairs.

self proclaimed king? wud ya stop, tellin it how it is, is all, ur not bitin? go ride gone up the hole...

more bebo whiteboards?

least i dont do gone handstyles in pub toilets while im droppin a shit, ye clown.

waxed chest hairs? nah man only in the summer, need all the heat ye can get in the winter, bleedin siberia out there it is...

ah here lads come on.....lets not have this turn into bestburners! this has been mainly quality posting thus far so just leave all the arguing for the pub.

props to those keepin this thread alive....and the scene in general DCW,NDK,FOES and all the rest bla bla bla

rant over* happy new years from TKC :D

ah here lads come on.....lets not have this turn into bestburners! this has been mainly quality posting thus far so just leave all the arguing for the pub.

props to those keepin this thread alive....and the scene in general DCW,NDK,FOES and all the rest bla bla bla

rant over* happy new years from TKC :D

well said......NO MORE BITCHIN BOUT EACH OTHER,USE THE FUCKIN PM'S FOR BLEEDIN BITCHIN AND SHIT.

Archived