Ireland (mostly Dublin)

bodice_ripper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
big talk from the kid that cant paint straight letters. and dont get all pissy and start giving it ndk this and that. if you dont have anything nice to say dont say anything at all.

SHUT THE FUCK UP TALKING ABOUT THINGS YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT,

YOU HAVE NO CLUE ABOUT GRAFF YOU ABSOLOUTE FUCKING TOY,

FUCK OFF AND BUY SOME HAIRSPRAY YOU BIG HEADED CUNT

SHUT THE FUCK UP TALKING ABOUT THINGS YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT,

YOU HAVE NO CLUE ABOUT GRAFF YOU ABSOLOUTE FUCKING TOY,

FUCK OFF AND BUY SOME HAIRSPRAY YOU BIG HEADED CUNT

say what you want, but you still cant paint straight letters.

typing with caps lock doesnt make you hard. your not even a writer anymore. not that you ever really were. if you cant handle people taking the piss out of you, then dont rip the piss out of people.

lolzzerz. rofl. bbq.

i think its more dan mates der *coff*hah ... all of my stuff nah i dont think so... i dont care about wat every1 thinks... let me worrie about dat yeh...

Listen will yous two just end this shit and stop bitchin about it. I got nothing against ndk or tanz,im a peaceful brother, but that does look a bit like my old stuff.If u wana keep on doing that i dont really give a shit do whatever u want, but wouldnt u like to do something original?*coff*

Peace out homies!

Holla back;)

Listen will yous two just end this shit and stop bitchin about it. I got nothing against ndk or tanz,im a peaceful brother, but that does look a bit like my old stuff.If u wana keep on doing that i dont really give a shit do whatever u want, but wouldnt u like to do something original?*coff*

Peace out homies!

Holla back;)

story head an i admit da K on dat ndk i done is like your old k ... sure we talked last nite all this shit is over... my stuff is original xcept 4 your k... keep da flicks comin bro.. pat likes da cock :spin: :lol:

Archived