Ireland (mostly Dublin)

bodice_ripper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RTE are gone mad on the graffiti buzz,saw a barnados ad there with graff in it,they're was the capital D special on the dart,the jobstown thing,turno what yer man just said there,the lurk stuff in fair city..

a city manager asked us if we wanted to be in a rte special on litter and shit in cork,for an interview on graffiti and all that

yeah i herd dat about grift to dats class like isnt it.... i would love to have dat job cause like ide put op pictures of me sprayin trains and sprayin rooftops and like when i spraythe odd car to like but i dont do dat very often cause u can really get in trouble like once now like i was sprayin a car a leseon street and the fella came out of his house wit a wine opener and i was really scared and i paniked and trew my can at him and knocked him out like but i taut i killed him so i searched his pockets and got his car keys and drove him to the hospital and den i was sprayin the hospital and i was nearly caught if ya want to hear the est just private message me like

flops oner out dog

When youz have done hole cars and shit loads of panels here and and in London come back to me most of you are not even writers your just following a treand callin your selfs riters and most of you are not up as much as me and never will be cause yer 2busy sittin on your hole and pickin the ring off yer self and not puttin in the efford I did to get up I don't giv a bollix that no1 likes me I'm doin my thing so fuck yaaaallllll

Archived