Ireland (mostly Dublin)

bodice_ripper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
please phast the thread was going very well till you posted that DIRT

thats one sick wall scie

Thanks man but I didn't paint any of it, I just sorted out the joiner. A fucking sweet wall indeed.

Michael Jackson was amazing in his day, and some tunes are still incredible to hear, but he was also a sick animal, it's bizarre to me that some people still deny that.... SO, on that note-

When authorties had a look round Michael Jackson's NeverLand Ranch they found Class A drugs in the toilet, Class B drugs in the living room and most of class 4C in his bedroom!!!

Reportedly Jackson had the heart attack after finding out that Boys II Men were a band and not a delivery service!!!

In the hospital Jackson had his final stroke while being rolled past the children’s ward!!!!

lurk was amazing in his day, and some tunes are still incredible to hear, but he was also a sick animal, it's bizarre to me that some people still deny that.... SO, on that note-

When authorties had a look round Lurk's NeverLand Ranch they found Class A drugs in the toilet, Class B drugs in the living room and most of class 4C in his bedroom!!!

Reportedly Lurk had the heart attack after finding out that Boys II Men were a band and not a delivery service!!!

In the hospital Lurko had his final stroke while being rolled past the children’s ward!!!!

Archived