Ireland (mostly Dublin)

bodice_ripper

OK, Ill wrap this shit up now, this guy 'Piffy' posted a string of 'Foes' stuff,

then this dude 'Ties' posted suma his shit, 'Piffy' told him no one wanted to see it.

I like to see new graffiti, even if it is some new guy starting out, I like graffiti for what

it is. You cant pretend the toy stuff isn't there cause it is.

'Foes' stuff is dope, I said "Foes shit" shit as in stuff, I've seen many productions

by that crew over the years & 'Kubes' stuff is esp nice, the fact is though 'Foes' is

was not an Irish Crew originally, they put some guys down with them here in the 90's

and so it was. Point being, I think if your going to post pics from a foreign writer, fine,

but don't disrespect an Irish writer, no matter how bad you think his shit is.

As for asking about a spot, if you saw pics of a production on building site hoardings that

you didnt recognize, I'm sure you would be curious about the situation that led to it being there. Was it legal?, Sponsored?, A private property?, Illegal?, A once-off permission? Etc..

That is if you wanted to paint.

I was simply curious about that spot, as I might want to paint, no biggie m8.

here child you need to receive a little education ,as member of the fucking crew, foes was started in 1995 by a writer called dice in DUBLIN IRELAND and has members all over the world repping it so next time,yeah think before u speak cause u may make an even bigger fool of yourself.m8.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

''here child you need to receive a little education ,as member of the fucking crew, foes was started in 1995 by a writer called dice in DUBLIN IRELAND and has members all over the world repping it so next time,yeah think before u speak cause u may make an even bigger fool of yourself.m8.''

No man, I knew Dice & Trie and they did not start Foes crew, in '95 you were still play'n with your fuckn lego.

''here child you need to receive a little education ,as member of the fucking crew, foes was started in 1995 by a writer called dice in DUBLIN IRELAND and has members all over the world repping it so next time,yeah think before u speak cause u may make an even bigger fool of yourself.m8.''

No man, I knew Dice & Trie and they did not start Foes crew, in '95 you were still play'n with your fuckn lego.

what do u know mate?

really

foes is an irish crew with memebers from different countries.....

does that mean were not irish because some members arent irish?

i dont even post shit on the irish thread because i couldnt be arsed with people like you and heads who only post text and no fotos or proof of their graffiti...

so get your facts strait bro

fresh.on.every.surface crew - irish as white pan/guinness/gaelic jerseys

OK, mate I hold my hands up and stand corrected if thats what you say,

but its not what I was told 10 years ago.

I don't post on this thread either for the same reasons you don't,

I post 1 comment in defense of a writer I dont even know and I get lambasted by 3 other

posters, again I'll state I have no disrespect for the Foes crew, but they don't represent the

whole Irish scene, inanyways they got there own thread on here.

I've been there and bought the T-Shirt as far a writing in Ireland goes.

But I will say, I would still burn the everlasting shit out of what I've seen.

Maybe, Kubey could take me, but will leave that for another day.

Peace.

Archived