SANTA CRUZ , CALIFORNIA...BILLS WHEELS

T.J-LAZER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow sap your cool snitching online...... fuck you and fuck gypsy ill stand by my shit i dont give a fuck

put some time in in santa cruz and maby people will like you aventually till then go back to oakland or wherevert the fuck you came from

posting ANY connection to someone on a forum based on illegal activity is considered snitching. specificaly name dropping. so is disclosing that you suposedly know the person, so the cop s can put heat on you to give them up. he wasnt telling you to go back to oaklnad dumbass-hes talking about g-rock, whos come in with his sky high ego just cuz he can paint clean. im sure i could rock some prety tight shit if i spent 5 hours at a chil yard with all custom paint. im no king, but i dont claim to be. and all you kids that think snitching is cool got something else coming. this isnt about acting hard on the internet, but id watch your back SAp cuz plenty of peolpe dont take that shit lightly.

*edit "can"

Archived