RFC & KGB CREWS

ETHREADZNY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

mate, dolt and ead

talk about a damage bill...ead was dope, i remember when mate had the city on lock in the early 90's..he's still got the 4 line on smash. it's funny when u think of the cycles of the buff and remember when all this great stuff was running..damn, i wish i took flix.

Guest HESHIANDET
Originally posted by cheerleader

<---how much would i love the transcript of the KGB mob rapping in video graff?!?!? rekey does the best impression of that shit....

KGB MOBB!!!

you fucker, you beat me to it. that was some ignorant shit for sure. my man was awinging a chromed hatchet and smoking a blunt while raping. amazing. actually the best is when karl goes "so whats up w/ this KGB shit?" and it sounds kind of derogitory. hahaha

"kgb mob kgb mob, chop shop chop shop"

Originally posted by EROTICA67 ID

IN THE 90'S WHEN RFC WOULD B CHILLIN THEY WOULD JUST BUM RUSH STORES, GRAB NETHING AND BREAK OUT... MAD HOODLUM TYPE ISH

:lol: :lol: :lol: admn i ve only been involved in that once and mann is that funni...

Guest cool christ
Originally posted by HESHIANDET

you fucker, you beat me to it. that was some ignorant shit for sure. my man was awinging a chromed hatchet and smoking a blunt while raping. amazing. actually the best is when karl goes "so whats up w/ this KGB shit?" and it sounds kind of derogitory. hahaha

"kgb mob kgb mob, chop shop chop shop"

you're the third biggest clown on this site "hesh" behind two other dudes that take the cake! yo man what the fuck are you talking about???? and learn to spell ok??? we all saw the video stupid... shut the fuck up...

and not for nothing but it's carl... not "karl" you would know that if you actually ever saw anyone up, but you're just a video graff watching, 12oz prophet jerkoff who i pity for being a humongous cheeseball... shut up already, i want to cry when i see your responses you pathetic dork!

RFC had shit like crazy in the village.. even tho, Deal RFC was a cocksucker. for all their absurd video theatrics ("chopshop!"), KGB was nice.

speaking of cock- that 238th shot has my nuts tingling.. i still got a flick of that green Sie piece. that was a GOOD time!

DAMN KID! Deal must have robbed you for your lunch money or somthin' in order for you to get on here and talk that kinda shit! UNDER AN ALIAS AT THAT! Yo, If your gonna get on here and yap you might as well tell us all what you write. I chilled out with this cat almost every time I stayed in NY and he looked out each time! He's a mad cool cat with ups in all 5 boroughs! This kid had tunnels, streets, highways, trucks and even the occasional clean train on lock so I had to give him daps even before we ever met. Every member of RFC I chilled with was on some "razor under the toung", "Stick up kid", "Toy robbin' type shit"! SO ...It's all love baby!

RESPECT TO ALL RFC, KGB, VIOLATORS!

HOLD TIGHT!

Guest hypa one$

kgb rfc

i remember one day i went over my boy deas house and was like yo check this out he he showed me the out to bomb kgb video i was like jesus there fuckin nuts at first i thought it was an act to look gangstah or sumthing but then i asked my uncle DEY dsb about them and he said well dsb had beef with rfc those niggas were crazy and he was like kgb were niggas from the bronx who got up all i got say is props razor under the tongue shit ha i still do that

Archived