America LOST TO GERMANY

Guest Stapler

Guest Stapler

Another thing is Soccer is a good game it kicks so many other sports BUT YOU HAVE TO PLAY IT TO LIKE IT. If you like it without playing it i am not trying to hate on you. But people look at it on TV and maybe they remember that old ass Simpsons episode where the family go to watch some Mexicans play and nothing happens but the ball keeps geting kicked back and forth between a couple of people then the whole crowd gets into a riot. Well yes soccer can get that boring.

You have to acknowledge that it is a fast game does take a great amount of skill. I personally dont like games like Football and Golf they suck due to there slow ass tactics. Football is only popular in my mind because of the violence. And if anyone thinks that anyone that watches Soccer is not as crazy as other fans then fine be like that but hey you ever heard of the term Hooligans? Yeah they go spastic and reck shit everywhere. When Russia lost to Japan the other week People went rioting and burnt everything in sight. I am probly just crapping on NOW BUT I HATE PEOPLE FUCKING PUTTING SOCCER IN THE PUSSY CATORGORY.............:D

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Archived