baltimore

b/d

what do you mean by them boys, do you mean that boy?

and i'm still confused

oh yeah and this was better

Yo dont worry about what the fuck I said...for real you on some antagonizing dick riding bullshit...the comment had nothing to do with you ERGE...You know nothing about KOG LTS LA the history the current shit...and youve got no respect for the old school...just shut the fuck up and mind your own...ya dig???

mind your own?....post it in a thread thats relevant to it and stop trying to fish for attention little buddy.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yo yo yo yo son son yo son yo r yke i ain't paintin shit huh? that's funny why dont you flood the pages with all your old shit like you always do. posing in front of your peice always makes it look better.

and soaker you make me laugh always, i was just wondering what shit twine was holding down in the "dirty dirty" . wasn't that peice posted a legal at bonnaroo? manchester tennessee is the dirty dirty i guess

'

get the shit out of your eyes and ears your a weak ass bitch and a junkie act like you about what the fuck is going on...your whole game style is weak and played out ....can't wait to see your shit get capped...

You aint EVER hit the streets...bombed hard where your talking shit on people with style and that have put in more work than you ever have or will...your soft..and your straight letters are wack...Now your taling shit on KOG and LTS? Talking shit on DBK? Talking shit on a KING like RYKE? your some clowns...

yo erge needs a new outline im so tired of seeing that same wack ass outline over and over again you little week county ass bitch.....instead of being on 12oz u need 2 be sketchen son clown ass toy... dont make me slap a ho!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!u know i can find u u cant hide behind your screen name 4 ever...you fucken toys are 2 funny!!!!!!!!!!

yo erge needs a new outline im so tired of seeing that same wack ass outline over and over again you little week county ass bitch.....instead of being on 12oz u need 2 be sketchen son clown ass toy... dont make me slap a ho!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!u know i can find u u cant hide behind your screen name 4 ever...you fucken toys are 2 funny!!!!!!!!!!

I can tell someone didnt own a speak and spell growing up...glass houses? how many of those bottom dropped straight letters with a 2 color fill on them have you done recently....

now get back to "sketchen"...

Its sad when you have some county bammas and new jacks tallking shit on some of the original wiriters and kings of Baltimore...Toy ass writers that maybe have bombed in combination a third of the number of spots...Clowns have no clue about history or the real baltimore...