1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

The train outlines

Discussion in 'Paper Chase' started by mepz2, Mar 29, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mepz2

mepz2 New Jack

The train outlines

Discussion started by mepz2 - Mar 29, 2002

What website do you get those train outlines from cuz i wanna print some out..Thanks.peace

Mepz2 SsK

mepz2 - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  2. your all gay

your all gay New Jack

your all gay - Replied Mar 29, 2002

hahahahahah nice one genius

your all gay - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  3. greedy mars

greedy mars Guest

greedy mars - Replied Mar 29, 2002

god is there no brains in you people. search the fucking internet or search on this site .... man . making post like this ends up to " lets laugh and make fun of you" so do you want that or know.. just a heads up so on your next thread your not asking what paint you should use... get it?

4. -sudz-

-sudz- Guest

-sudz- - Replied Mar 29, 2002

5. mepz2

mepz2 New Jack

mepz2 - Replied Mar 30, 2002

bitches

i see the fukin posts with them but i want a website cuz when i click on the fontango ones the website dont load..so stop bien gay...one

mepz2

mepz2 - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  6. forest gump

forest gump New Jack

forest gump - Replied Apr 11, 2002

why r you posting a thread about this on paper chase go to channel zero you dumb ass

forest gump - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  7. diggity

diggity Guest

diggity - Replied Apr 11, 2002

actually the proper place for this request would be the THIRD RAIL. since it is graffiti related. ChannelZero is non graff related discussion.

now to answer the question.
    as stated by sudz, there is alread a thread for this so i am closing this topic. but just to make it so that you do not have to seek out that thread. heres a link to a site that has them.
    http://lifebeyond2am.com/frm_fr8outlines.htm

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.