1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

SUBWAY BOMBERS WATCH OUT!

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by Subwaynet, Oct 24, 2001.

1. Subwaynet

Subwaynet New Jack

SUBWAY BOMBERS WATCH OUT!

Discussion started by Subwaynet - Oct 24, 2001

Hi guys,
    I'm here to ask all you if you're interested in a collaboration with our mag, SUBWAYNET . As i'm from Milan, and as usual i got a lot of stuff from Europe, but not much from America, i'm now looking for smart subway bombers that would like to cooperate with us. We've planned to have an American subways special on the next issue, so all you that bomb subways are welcome and invited to work with us. The mag should come out about Jenuary, so we have not much time left, about 1 month, and please remember that having paper flix would be better than JPG files...by the way if it's not possible try to keep jpg quality quite high. If you want to take a look about this mag go to www.subwaynet.org and check it out. Also comment about the website would be appreciated. Hear from you...

Subwaynet - Rank: New Jack - Messages: