Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

shit list

Discussion in 'Brick Slayers' started by isor357, Feb 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. isor357

isor357 Senior Member

All things considered the most important things are still intact. health, sanity, family. For this i feel tremendously fortunate. Moreover i know that lots of people are not so lucky and im not really complaining. In the last 14 months ive had some pretty fucked up things happen. Things that most Americans probably never have to experience. For instance 2 weeks after i moved into my current place somebody broke in and left a shot gun shell on my TV stand and stole some shit. No big deal. A month later I woke up with a revolver to my head and was forced into a pile of my naked friends in my living room while my house got robbed. About 5 months later I was jumped at my corner store for a 12 pack and my cell phone by four 16 year olds. I was able to bust atleast 1 nose before getting stomped on. Down the street from my house there is a weed spot. I basically drive right past in order to get home and so sometimes i stop to pick up a bag. I accidentally tried to buy one off a cop and they impounded my ride. It cost 1200 to get it out of impound and the cops fucked up my clutch. A short time later at school in the suburbs my car was broke into and my sounds were stole. About 3 months ago that car was straight up stolen off Cass. In a precarious situation i found myself taking a bus from the east side all the way to school. Its a 30 minute drive and a 2.5 hour bus ride. To add to the list I lost my job, my girlfriend of 4 years fraudulated my credit card, and my best friend was deported.
    So how you guys doing?

2. ?$?

?$? Junior Member

Would you like some crackers for your cheese? That was so fucking lame I don't know if I want laugh or beat up some emo kids.

3. MrSirius

MrSirius Junior Member

classic.. :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

4. MrSirius

MrSirius Junior Member

i'd say start beating on the emo kids,,,

5. why write?

why write? Veteran Member

damn...thats pretty fucked, i think this goes into ch. zero..

6. k_hones361

k_hones361 New Jack

i was thinking you prolly desrerved what you get for the things that you are involved in

7. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

....and this has something to do with photos of graffiti how exactly?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.