shit list

isor357

All things considered the most important things are still intact. health, sanity, family. For this i feel tremendously fortunate. Moreover i know that lots of people are not so lucky and im not really complaining. In the last 14 months ive had some pretty fucked up things happen. Things that most Americans probably never have to experience. For instance 2 weeks after i moved into my current place somebody broke in and left a shot gun shell on my TV stand and stole some shit. No big deal. A month later I woke up with a revolver to my head and was forced into a pile of my naked friends in my living room while my house got robbed. About 5 months later I was jumped at my corner store for a 12 pack and my cell phone by four 16 year olds. I was able to bust atleast 1 nose before getting stomped on. Down the street from my house there is a weed spot. I basically drive right past in order to get home and so sometimes i stop to pick up a bag. I accidentally tried to buy one off a cop and they impounded my ride. It cost 1200 to get it out of impound and the cops fucked up my clutch. A short time later at school in the suburbs my car was broke into and my sounds were stole. About 3 months ago that car was straight up stolen off Cass. In a precarious situation i found myself taking a bus from the east side all the way to school. Its a 30 minute drive and a 2.5 hour bus ride. To add to the list I lost my job, my girlfriend of 4 years fraudulated my credit card, and my best friend was deported.

So how you guys doing?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.