MARS ILL v.s. ATMOSPHERE

Guest L.RonHubbard

Guest L.RonHubbard

whats the deal with MARS ILL??? are these jokers some serious copy cats or what!! if you have peeeped their album raw material you will agree with me shit be wack and sounds just like SLUG EYEDEA and most of ANTICON. dont buy this shit because everytime you pop it in you will just wish you were listening to OVERCAST. I regeret that their producer didnt talk to SLUG first cause he would have put their marvellous beats to proper use.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Anticons' shit is alright...that overcast! album was really good--my favorite track off of that would be "Scapegoats"...Mars Ill was'nt that bad either..I suppose I would have to go with Atmosphere..the new shit is good too...I wasn't really feeling the "Deep Puddle Dynamics"...but I got it anyway just to have it.---The Pedestrian---just heard a song from EyeDea called "Shadows' have shadows'"-that shit is dope..also I would have to say that "Dianetics" was a good book.......

man,I hate editing messages because I forgot to type a word.....

Guest L.RonHubbard

first off OVERCAST! is by Atmosphere...and second Mars Ill is not good. they bite period. dont even try to front like they can rhyme. The intro where they have a bunch of more famous emcees call them on the fone to make them out to be bigshots is just pathtic. Slug is probably somewhere in Minneapolis drowning their cd in a deep puddle of piss.

Guest Obsessed

Deep Puddle is ill shit! "last monkey born out of captivity now dies an alarm does not go off and the moment is not spared...click return is hit ex..tinc...ion extinction"

L.RonHubbard......

Look bro...I know you know what you're talking about...and so do I...you would probably shit your draws if you knew what I had in my collection....I'm not "frontin" like Mars Ill can bust....and I know that OVERCAST! is by Atmosphere...I've had it since '98....personally, I don't like a lot of Anticon shit...Slug is sick..and so is Eyedea...but I'm not really feeling any of the other stuff..that's just my opinion...I've liked "hip-hop" music since I rocked parachute pants in '84...so you don't need to tell me anything that I don't know already....oh...and by the way...I heard the new Arsonists...it's ok..but the first ones way better..check it out anyway.peace.

If you want to hear something good...go pick up the newest All Natural album...or The Pacifics...and yes....I do know that Mars Ill has nothing to do with Rhymesayers Ent.---

Archived