Ex-skeezers!

Boring Bastard

Love / Hate Relationships! Tell all!

Has anyone ever had an ex-girlfriend that thought it was entertaining to taunt you over the phone? But wouldn't say that shit to you in person?

I got this ex and I spoke with her on the phone today about how she's running around with some new fucker after like a month and a half since the break! We'd been at it for 3 years! She said "I just got tired of not having someone to be there for me........(since I work a shitload)and it's not like it's anything serious! So then I gripe and tell her she's fucked! She then starts talking shit on the phone to provoke me........I said "If I was you if watch what the fuck you say to me!" She's like "What , what are you going to do?"............Oh boy......... Share with me extreme love / hate storys! That's what I'm looking for .............examples of love / hate relationships! You've all got to have them!

:o

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i dunno i was bummed to find out that my ex girl who i was with for 3 years is getting married to some dude she met 7 months ago...and that the wedding is like 4 days before my birthday. fucking shit. bitch was like your bithday is coming up soon... then she go and tells me shes getting married and when i asked when the mutherfuckin date is, it's 4 days before my birthday...ahh fuck it, dude can marrie that phyco bitch:rolleyes:

Yeah.........I know ........... she was all like "Who said it's anything serious?" I just told her........."You don't understand...........I fucking hate you! After a month and a half? The last 3 years of my life were a fucking waste of time and energy! And after all that we'd been through? I fucking hate you!"

Originally posted by Asickeronius

I had a friend too that had to find out that his baby's mom was pregnant with some fool who was like 15 yrs older than her! Oh............and she was preggers with twins!

fuckin sluts

Archived