bruce banor, read this!

Guest zest

you wanna 5 can comp bzrk?

that my droogie, he's not on this forum any more, ile inform him of your disition,

he wants to know,

what do you write,

were YOU wanna have this comp,

why you wanna have it,

wut did he do to you. (not that he really cares)

answer, and leave your e-mail.

hell contact you and tell you if he agrees on the location, leave your tag name or a picture,

im on the phone with him now, he said each person can only bring a sertain amount of people, its just a graff comp not some sort of fight.

he said he wants it to be on friday, and doesnt wanna heat the spot (to pigs) so hell email wether or not the spot is ok.

he want it to be six can (not including signatures or aditional phrases next to the peices....

peace out:cool:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

rancor can suck a big penis, bruce you will be painted under the table, i would have phoned him but i didnt know who bruce banor was, see you tonight you big two man cru...

bruce bannor will be beaten at painting then at drinking then at drunk bombing...

hey rancor, why dont you go get fucked up the coat again... fucker.

Keep private conversations to email and stop wasting space on the site. If you bozos need each other's emails, contact me and I'll put you in touch.

Archived