Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

bruce banor, read this!

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by zest, Feb 4, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zest

zest Guest

you wanna 5 can comp bzrk?
    that my droogie, he's not on this forum any more, ile inform him of your disition,

he wants to know,

what do you write,
    were YOU wanna have this comp,
    why you wanna have it,
    wut did he do to you. (not that he really cares)

answer, and leave your e-mail.
    hell contact you and tell you if he agrees on the location, leave your tag name or a picture,

im on the phone with him now, he said each person can only bring a sertain amount of people, its just a graff comp not some sort of fight.

he said he wants it to be on friday, and doesnt wanna heat the spot (to pigs) so hell email wether or not the spot is ok.

he want it to be six can (not including signatures or aditional phrases next to the peices....

peace out:cool:

2. Its_A_Secret

Its_A_Secret New Jack

First thing..... Edit your post before you submit it or go back to school. Second.....bzrk is zest!! Im not stupid. Third...Stop posting piontless threads when you can use a phone. If you want this battle you will get schooled like a girl cuz RANCOR is on the scene!!:cool: :cool:

3. zest

zest Guest

rancor can suck a big penis, bruce you will be painted under the table, i would have phoned him but i didnt know who bruce banor was, see you tonight you big two man cru...

bruce bannor will be beaten at painting then at drinking then at drunk bombing...

hey rancor, why dont you go get fucked up the coat again... fucker.

4. HAL

HAL Guest

Keep private conversations to email and stop wasting space on the site. If you bozos need each other's emails, contact me and I'll put you in touch.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.