bragging rights

illskillz

ait here is the deal. me and my homie gots a clothing company called fallacy industries and we need a new design for our next shirt.so what im askin is if anyone could do me a favor and write fallicy ind. in some dope letters. not only will you get some mad bragging rites but i will also keep you tag name at the bottom of the logo and if you win you will recieve one of the shirts.then you can tell everyone that you ade the design and if they dissagree just show em your name thats at the bottom

hope somebody will post or whatever

latz,skillz

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

so not only is this over the internet but its also for graff. the only thing that could make it seem even more like your gonna get screwed is if you told us it was for a skateboard company. who wants "i got screwed" for bragging "rites". and honestly how much more unprofessional can you get atleast check the spelling in your proposal. and everyone lets think about it. even if you do get to put your "tag" on it at the bottom, after they shrink this shit its gonna be too small to read anyways.

fal·la·cy Audio pronunciation of fallacy ( P ) Pronunciation Key (fl-s)

n. pl. fal·la·cies

1. A false notion.

2. A statement or an argument based on a false or invalid inference.

3. Incorrectness of reasoning or belief; erroneousness.

4. The quality of being deceptive.

I'm not gonna think too hard on your flybynight screen printing joint your running out of your garage while your dads at work. isnt it a bitch how right after you set everything up its time for pops to come home for lunch. so seriously stop giving kids the false impression that your actually gonna print what they give you and get on with your life. if it was a real company, there would be money involved. show us the cash or kiss our ass.

Archived