BN air Repeater cars

Guest mikro137

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

An air repeater is a car that has a diesel engine and an air compressor. They use them in cold weather to maintain proper brake pressure on long lines of trains. The easiest way to tell them apart from others is that yellow revolving safety light that sticks out on the end of each car.

Guest rob deer

nice...as for the taconite pellets...seems like a gondola or open hopper would work better...were they more refined or packaged somehow when transported by box? there's still pellets all over my yard, they're the shit for wrist rockets.

the car says do not hump, but she deserves it for what she's wearing.

yeah, now that i think about it i'm not sure about the taconite either...i now an old BN car used to carry them, but i dont think it was the air repeater car. it would have to be packaged, so who knows...i know they came with a GRS and had the "amtech" transponder, but i cant remember what kind of car it was...oh well.

Guest mikro137
Originally posted by type R

An air repeater is a car that has a diesel engine and an air compressor. They use them in cold weather to maintain proper brake pressure on long lines of trains. The easiest way to tell them apart from others is that yellow revolving safety light that sticks out on the end of each car.

see thats what i surmised that these cars were used for. thank you for the help.

Archived