Baltimore H.O.F. incident

MobtownLifer

Until now I have been a conscientious objector of the Baltimore/ D.C thread, but certain recent events have prompted me to state my opion (for what is worth) on the Baltimore Hall of Fame incident. I'm not going to tell you about how long ago I first painted at those walls, or some other useless shit to pump up my ego concerning the Hall of Fame. I get enough of an ego trip by just graffing.

I do agree with most of the old heads in the area that the Hall Of Fame needs to have a break. This would give a chance for all the old heads to reflect on the were our scene is heading, and all new heads to make their mark's by finding new piecing spots to call their own. Baltimore's got tons of chill wall spots to paint besides the Hall of Fame, and most of those spots have only a few hot pieces with the rest just junk. Paint those spots. Burn the rest of Baltimore.

The only thing certian in life is uncertainty or in other words change. R.I.P Baltimore Hall of Fame, you shall rise again from the ashes of death.

P.S. Does anyone know if it is true that when you hit a midget over the head he turns into 40 gold pieces, but if he can kick you first you turn into a midget??

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

a very interesting introspect to the whole thing see those walls where started by dst so if anybody and i mean anybody hass dibbs its us....i seem to remember a spot called herring run where a certain indavidual was mad because their " ego boasting blah blah blah crew " started that spot and everybody was just frontin.....well i see where you coming from but egos or what ever you wanna call it i dont personaly care who dose what calls shots ive said it in past posts and ill say it again i painted about 4- 5 walls down there from scratch from concrete im talkin devirginization so what ever is what ever i dont care who dose what who they down with and all that extra yip yap when i go down there i will paint where ever i want somebody got issues with my choice you better burn me kuz i will definately be ready to make it happen..............

Archived