Alonso ICS (Los Angeles)

B_As_In_Bot

I personally never met Alonso - Im not sure yet as to what his tag actually was, though I have reason to believe he went by Aire. From what his friends have told me he was up all around the LA area, and I can verify this, because he pushed his crew name more then his own.

ICS streaks,stickers and can tags/bombs, scribes on multiple different buslines (omni trans, foothill transit, MTA ect.)

He would have been survived by his mother if she too hadnt also passed on about month before he did. I get the impression they were close, and its my own opinion that when somebody loses someone they love they also lose a sense of their own direction. Up to the month leading to his death he was seen "Acting out" One of my friends who was hanging out with him at the frat party they crashed told me a story that went like this:

Alonso, Ahan and Gabe all show up to crash this dorky frat party..Lots of lame grinding and dancing to hip hop music - y'know the scene. Then one of the house members approached the group saying: You, you, and you dont live here, and need to leave. Alonso replied as he left the door way: "So your kicking us out, huh?!" and busted his glass bottle on the doorsteps in a fit of rage.

This took place shortly after his mother had passed, so his actions were relative. Or atleast I can say it seemed that way.

I remember seeing this guy up since I started getting involved with graff, back in 96..He probably got involved with his art when really young, 12 or 13 probably. He was a big influence on my myself as well as the friends of mine (i didnt even know I had) who followed his work. I'm not really sure whats gonna happen to the crew now, maybe somebody will take over, but Alonso can never be replicated or replaced, he was of his own breed of graffitti writer, had extreme dedication and will be sarrowly missed.

Ive been told he was of a young age (early 20's) when he was struck by oncoming freeway traffic, doing what it was he loved the most: Getting up.

In the name of Innocent CriminalS, I Cant Stop, Invading City Streets - May this man Rest In Power. RIP ALONSO ICS

Ill add more details, if I come across any..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by GrafKix@Nov 20 2004, 03:47 AM

Same ICS that some of the lords/ xlords be pushin? chez, dest, and them? maybe...

i knew him from high school... although he went through different names he mostly went by AMOR... he was talented and a real cool guy.... never stopped graff. and always pushed his crew..... he will be missed..........

Originally posted by mexican vampire+Nov 22 2004, 03:31 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (mexican vampire - Nov 22 2004, 03:31 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-GrafKix@Nov 20 2004, 03:47 AM

Same ICS that some of the lords/ xlords be pushin? chez, dest, and them? maybe...

i knew him from high school... although he went through different names he mostly went by AMOR... he was talented and a real cool guy.... never stopped graff. and always pushed his crew..... he will be missed..........

[/b]

Thank You Mexican Vamp..

I just found out a few days ago that it was in fact AMOR..

He's still got freights rolling around, I tried searching for them in metalheads but to no avail.

I wish I knew how to edit the post in way that could put AMORs name in the Thread Topic..Oh well

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest willy.wonka

rsen is from la too... i was wondering the same thing, cause rsen brought up crews from what i know.. crews like ics lsd gl and maybe more that i dont know of..

rip -amor- i crush skulls

RSEN put me on ICS in 96..........It is RSEN we are talking about here. That is how I always knew him. That man wielded a dried up Sharpie marker unlike any other. He is the source of so much for so many of us ICS UM Lords GL folks. He defined a moment in graff that shall forever more be locked in time and place.

rest easy big man, no wall shall carry my name without yours

klevr/tukas ICS UM