South Bay, CA

YUPITZME25

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wish err body would just be cool with each other and paint cool shit and post flicks and smoke blunts and fuck bitches like LILb but noooo this is a typical San Jo thread we hate on each other and get the thread shut down :o can't we all just get along guys?:confused: I understand that some bitchassness goes on but yo faack that shit..hahah

BUMP ME FOR BEING ON THIS THREAD.BUMP ALL THOSE STUPID DUMB FUCKS THAT HAVE THE SAME THROWIES AND PIECES.BUMP MY COCK BECAUSE I FUCKED TWO BITCHES LAST NIGHT.THANK YOU.

<<<<<<DEFINITELY THE MAKERS BITCH ASS FIRST HE SAYS HE IS ZACK FOR NO REASON OUT OF THE BLUE.....BECAUSE THE MAKER ALWAYS HAD A CRUSH ON ZACK BALLZ REMEMBER...

THEN STARTS TALKIN BOUT HIS DICK............YUP THATS THE MAKERS MARK ASS...TRYING TO CLOSE THE THREAD DOWN......ITS A SHAME

Dude fuck RPM hes a straight up punk bitch who doesnt get up & hates on niggas who do so fuk that Reatardedass Pussy Mothafuker Get a life bitch.

How do you I don't get up, you don't even know what I write or where I'm from.

Your just mad cause your one of the toys I mention brah:mad:

BUMP ME FOR BEING ON THIS THREAD.BUMP ALL THOSE STUPID DUMB FUCKS THAT HAVE THE SAME THROWIES AND PIECES.BUMP MY COCK BECAUSE I FUCKED TWO BITCHES LAST NIGHT.THANK YOU.

Bump you for being a toy:D

Stop using caps lock brah