WESTCHESTER, NY

shitonyou

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

this production is one of my favorites. this is how bombing should be. they could have easily done dusty throwups down the whole wall but instead put some creativity into the mixture and came out with somthin real spicy...

SINER.jpg

ELET_3.jpg

SLOTH_NSYT.jpg

yea...but u remember what they went over? a mone and vet from around 1990 if i remember...extremely wack and honestly a shame no one went over this on that principal

yea...but u remember what they went over? a mone and vet from around 1990 if i remember...extremely wack and honestly a shame no one went over this on that principal

Hey Rope:

This particular wall went over a silver Has and Sec that Vet did in 1987. It was a bit faded but still in really good shape. If my memory serves me correct (the older i get the worse it does), there was also a Mone from 92, and an old Fact there as well.

I think the wall you are thinking about was the next stop over. These guys also did big pieces like this. That went over:

1. A Vet piece from 1989

2. A Mone from either 92 or 93.

3. A Nerd piece from 1989

4. A "Meda" piece that Mec did the same night with Nerd in 89

5. A Mez piece from 1990.

6. A Part piece from 1990 (wasn't the real Part TDS, but it looked pretty cool).

I believe that those were probably the oldest running Vet pieces (and quite possibly the last) in Westchester at the time. The guys that went over all of this were probably too young to even know (or care) who any of the above guys were. I guess nothing lasts forever.

Hey Rope:

This particular wall went over a silver Has and Sec that Vet did in 1987. It was a bit faded but still in really good shape. If my memory serves me correct (the older i get the worse it does), there was also a Mone from 92, and an old Fact there as well.

I think the wall you are thinking about was the next stop over. These guys also did big pieces like this. That went over:

1. A Vet piece from 1989

2. A Mone from either 92 or 93.

3. A Nerd piece from 1989

4. A "Meda" piece that Mec did the same night with Nerd in 89

5. A Mez piece from 1990.

6. A Part piece from 1990 (wasn't the real Part TDS, but it looked pretty cool).

I believe that those were probably the oldest running Vet pieces (and quite possibly the last) in Westchester at the time. The guys that went over all of this were probably too young to even know (or care) who any of the above guys were. I guess nothing lasts forever.

yeah things dont last forever except the memory....

Elet and those guys did not go over this fwiw

These were the pieces that I had mentioned. I used to live in Westchester. I took the train 5 days a week into the city and passed these walls. ALL of the pieces that were mentioned were not dissed when they were gone over.

Like i said before, they were younger kids and probably had no idea who they were going over.

1990r.jpg

Memories I tell you. Great post.

When this wall was done it was the talk of the town. Fact did this piece in 1990. He wrote "1st" next to the character because it was his first one that he did. To the left of this was a Poet piece, and to the right was a fresh "Comic" piece that Mez had done.

If anyone cares about the tags up top:

To the upper left you see a "Sha TPA - Step Off Toys". That was another name that Aloe TVT wrote back then for a short time. Also there are Monte, Vein, and Kent FBI tags. FBI was this dude Mine's crew. Monte was a dude down with INC. Vein (who also spelled it Vane), got up more then these dudes hitting highways, and such. To the right of the Vein tag you can see a Dek, and King tag. These dudes were going over people's pieces with wack tags (as is evident by the pic). The King tag is over Jase TMC. If you look all the way to the right you will see that Jase wrote a message to these dudes saying " Dek You're gone you fucken toy".

Anyway, great stuff Bel. This brings back names that i totally forgot about. Thanks for sharing.