WESTCHESTER, NY

shitonyou

dam gud fucking flicks up in this bitch question for fever u got any flicks of that lil old truck yard that was off mclean ave by the sawmill parkway and that lil path i remeber it had alot of rep and repa fills and there was a chrome pove fill there too on a truck that rocked for the highway was there since 91 i believe and now it no longer there

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
dam gud fucking flicks up in this bitch question for fever u got any flicks of that lil old truck yard that was off mclean ave by the sawmill parkway and that lil path i remeber it had alot of rep and repa fills and there was a chrome pove fill there too on a truck that rocked for the highway was there since 91 i believe and now it no longer there

whad up kid...happy u like the old shit and the new shit of my boys...not sure about the truck yard....bops would know..next time i talk to him i will ask him...im outta pics...anything new i post would be my boys sendin me pics to post since they dont have accounts...if i post anything it will be in this forum bro...what u write kid? just so i know what to tell bops to look for...later man! -feev

It's nice to see those old joints that Fever posted. I remember seeing DIK getting up a lot in the mid to late 90s. KR had that great spot on the corner of Bronx River Road and Kimball Ave up high. Think it was an old gas station. Great old Pove flicks as well. Avin had a nice piece with Pove up on the tracks back then. Good stuff.