WESTCHESTER, NY

shitonyou

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
seats mad gay your careers over along with tempt ima send the goons out to rag all your spots in the woods since the street shits gone your a toy all ways nd forever your paranoid ass nigga stop creepin in offline mode slime

i dare u to say that to my face i didnt even see u wrote that intill now fuck u herb go jump off a bridge

lol at everything... just post some flicks n smoke a blunt...

seatmenosamtrakji5.jpg

SEAT.jpg

CHEF_6.jpg

CHEF_7.jpg

this production is one of my favorites. this is how bombing should be. they could have easily done dusty throwups down the whole wall but instead put some creativity into the mixture and came out with somthin real spicy...

SINER.jpg

ELET_3.jpg

SLOTH_NSYT.jpg

and gun hill rd holla

JICK_TRAP.jpg

yooo vandal this bitch just post the seat on gunhill and jackson nigga whats the fucking problem do i need to fight u to post it bitch what the fuck ure pissing me off robotswillkill is all old shit ure talking to me like im 10 nigga i will steall all ure usb if it comes down to it i want my flicks bitch

fuck u nigga u aint getting shit