WESTCHESTER, NY

shitonyou

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ok one last thing..

STATE YOUR NAME. YOU SEE ME. Whats good? u cant send a message my way? u gonna pop some shit in a room? i dont even paint anymore lol you fuckin kidding me?? all my spots are 4 years old, what a suprise they gettin takin out. believe me i can touch any spot anywhere in a fuckin second. go post some more pictures of NIKE space boots.. u mad u on an ignore list?? i dont wanna see the bullshit you post.

gunouthg.jpg

ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

hahaha you kids are clowns. little guy all i gota say to you is show me a piece and i'll let you speak hahaha. other wise you can, YOU can suck MY dick, and bring your girl and your moms over too. if your boys are correct then you take it up the ass really well.......

before you 2 get in an online pissing match (no one ever wins) why dont you settle on the idea

that theres good graffiti and not so good graffiti. And maybe "Shitonyou" would like to see some more effort towards quality in the graffiti on this thread.

thanks.

-the management.

effort people, effort.