South Florida (A New Dawn)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Dude you guys have such a MAD INFERIORITY complex it's not even funny. Anything that's not posted directly towards your crew you guys jump on that shit and call it "Wack." Seriously, tone it down. You got beef with somebody it's all good, but to not even acknowledge the shit they do is mad childish. I mean seriously. Calling what i just posted a "joke"?? Shit is life-risking and to not give it respect only makes you look bad. Jesus Christ. I'm so sick of you kids. I bet both of you wouldn't have it in you to even climb out to these spots, much less to toy them. Prove me wrong if you do, but until then show some god damn respect. Keep riding that H train homie, see where it takes you, like your signature says "death". Yeah, don't worry I totally expect you guys to pull out your gangster status and say you're gonna "fuck me up." Down syndrome, trisomy 21 yo ass. Karyotype you with that triple chromosome big dawg. Meiotic non-disjunction on yo' ass. That's right. I'm the fucking biochemist.

Thanks for taking the time to register an account on The Writers Forum. Though basic registration is free, there are certain rules we enforce to keep things running smoothly, as well as to make things more enjoyable for all involved. Make sure you take a moment to read the rules, to avoid having your account banned for doing something we don't allow.

Also, as a new member (Newbie), several features - including signatures and the ability to start new threads - are disabled until your user rank is promoted to Rookie. To be promoted, you must have at least 11 posts, which we hope is enough for you get familiarized with how things work around here.

If you have any other questions, we strongly recommend you check out the FAQ, or take the time to search the forum since chances are your question has already been answered. If you are still unable to find an answer to your question after searching the forum, feel free to contact us. Replies to this PM will not be answered however, so please don't reply or send a PM to this account because it will not be answered.

To really step your game up and make the most of your membership, as well as immediately unlock all features and open up a lot of new ones, sign up for THE DIRTY DOZEN SOCIETY and get premium perks like extra attachment space, more PM's, access to the DIRTY DOZEN SOCIETY V.I.P. section, discount codes and access to exclusive deals and product at value and more.

Enjoy,

The Dirty Dozen Crew

HTML AND CSS IS L33T BRAH