*TheMidwestsBest*V2

MitchThe$nitch

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

"just created a new name to dis lyve"??? thats why i hate this internet.ppl hiden bhind screen names.

cmon now man.now i aint grabben on ol boys nuts, but dude puts in work. and is getten cleaner. soon as someone starts gettin a rep thier always gotta b a hater perpin.at least hes out there puttin in work, not sittin home makein phoney screen names.. wah wah wah

Just created a new name just 2 diss Lyver............. :nope:

Everybody.........welcome THE NEW FAG!!!........................................

Dats real talk, if you go diss his ass dont hide, dat is a bitch move. but im wit dude, n change yo style live, do sum new shyt, tired of seeing the same 3 or 4 pieces, which r the same style, but tweeked a lil, or change the I to a Y. and done in diff colors. LMAO. Hell i got more styles then you, lol, n had them put me out of Jam cuz yo ass wasnt even asked if u wanted me in, laughn at yo lame ass. Stay gettin up old man!!

LIVE SHUT THE FUCK UP..... ALL YOUR GRAFF IS TOY SHIT U IN YOUR 30'S AND U STILL CANT DO BASIC LETTERS...DA ONLY SPOTS U ROK IS ASLAND AND DAMEN AND WAT 2 OTHER CHILL SPOTS THOSE ARE SOME EASY ASS SPOTS..U GET A NEW SPOT EVERY OTHER YEAR MAYB WHEN U IN YOUR 70'S YOUR SHIT WOULD COME OUT CLEAN...:lol: :lol: :lol:

BITCH NIGGA PLEASE......JUST BY YOU SHOUTIN

HIS NAME OUT MEANS SOMETHING......HOLLA AT ME... REAL NIGGAZ

AINT HARD TO FIND...........!!!! WE DONT PLAY THEM CHUMP ASS

GAMES CHALIE.......AND IF HE THIRTY KILLIN...MEANS YOU BITCH ASS YOUNGSTAZ

AINT DOING YOUR JOB LAME...........THAT NIGGA 30+ KILLIN MORE THAN

HALF THESE NIGGAZ....INCLUDING ME...NOW WHAT???

DUDE SHUT YO FRUIT ASS UP...WHO ARE YOU..? YOU WERE NEVER IN JAM

IF IT DONT COME THRU ME.....AINT SHIT HAPPENING......GIZE HUNH??? STOP IT

YOUR FUNNY.....IF YOU NEED TO SEE ME...GET AT ME....ANYTIME......FIST CANT SAVE YOU

LAME ASS NIGGAZ!!! THE FUCK....OR AVON.....FUCK OUTTA HERE.....^^^^

no1 has to save my ass, fist, avon, dont need any1 to save me or be down with me. dont no1 give fuk bout yall lame asses, yall aint bout shyt, thinkn yall runnin this city, and sum1 gon kiss ass to b wit yall, fuk dat. fuk dis net shyt, lets see u talk dis big shyt when u see me.

no1 has to save my ass, fist, avon, dont need any1 to save me or be down with me. dont no1 give fuk bout yall lame asses, yall aint bout shyt, thinkn yall runnin this city, and sum1 gon kiss ass to b wit yall, fuk dat. fuk dis net shyt, lets see u talk dis big shyt when u see me.

bitch nigga please...call me....i got your manz number........we will bump heads...

and we dont think we run shit....we just do us.....fuck off our nuts then lame....

we dont give a fuck what none of you fruits think....IF YOU THINK ITS SWEET

RUN UP ON SOMETHING....GET YO PUNK ASS STRETCHED OUT........what happened to fist

and avon put me down.....shut up fruit.........now we aint on shit...cool ok....thats wassup!!!

FREE MY NIGGA FIST AND BUMP J...............LAUGHIN AT THESE

WANNA B NIGGAZ......WANT TO BE IN THE CREW WIT A NIGGA...

BUT THEN DISS HIM......TAKE TEN STEPS AND DRAW FLAMIN FRUITS!!!

got me fuked up, didnt want to crew wit dat fuka, i jus said yea to da invite cuz i knew his ass would trip, lol, n he did. u aint gotta talk for his ass, he b on here, let him talk for himmself, or betta yet i could jus hit his ass up n talk to him, lol, yea got his numba, n anutha numba to reach sum1 he really dont want me talkin to, lmao. n who da fuk r u. u talkin big shyt drj, wat u write, so i kno who really talkn shyt.

got me fuked up, didnt want to crew wit dat fuka, i jus said yea to da invite cuz i knew his ass would trip, lol, n he did. u aint gotta talk for his ass, u b on here, let him talk for himmself, or betta yet i could jus hit his ass up n talk to him, lol, yea got his numba, n anutha numba to reach sum1 he really dont want me talkin to, lmao.

GOOD FOR YOU!!!.....THANKS FOR EXPLAINING TO YOUR DADDY... SON!!!!!!

AND IM SURE YOU HAVE THE PIGS NUMBER TOO...YOU SOUND

SNITCHABLE!!!!!!

GOOD FOR YOU!!!.....THANKS FOR EXPLAINING TO YOUR DADDY... SON!!!!!!

AND IM SURE YOU HAVE THE PIGS NUMBER TOO...YOU SOUND

SNITCHABLE!!!!!!

naw no pigs, neva fukin snitch famo. unless it starts 773-426-****, hhhmmmm naw, dont sound like pig, sounds a lil lively though, doesnt it. scary bitch can talk big shyt hidin behind a diff nme jus like the otha cat dat came at live, lol, but u talkn shytbout him too. bitch ass niggaz a trip these days.