*TheMidwestsBest*V2

MitchThe$nitch

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Don't Kno bout u guys but since fro passed I've been seein the number 42 everywhere I look besides the graff ish I kno cats are reppin for him who wouldn't but I'm talking bout everyday life shit! Feels like he's trying to tell me sumthn! Shits bannanas! But good shit lyve ur da man!

no doubt man... the whole weekend following the passing of my boy fausto it was 42 degrees mid day...

and many other random times as well... fausto was a character man so definitely would still be clowning if he was able to.. who knows... who knows what life after life entails.. what is the meaning of life..

lol .. :scrambled::scrambled::scrambled::scrambled::scrambled:

graff contest comin up in omaha nebraska! if you are gonna be in the omaha area sign up! its 10 bucks and you recieve four cans of paint. for more info check out http://www.twosixtyfour.com. prizes provided by the 7th letter, KRINK as well as others. check it out and feel free to pm me with any questions. lmt spots available.

Fuck your advertisement, can't you wait till I'm done postin my AFROE42 tribute?