N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
lol dude lay off the drugs you sound sick right now some one get this guy to a methadon clinic stat!!! i never knew the kid ceet but ill give him a r.i.p regardless .. anyways back to you my nigga you like the waiter in scarface who passes tony the drinks that was sent to him..thats the position you played in kbc you had like one rooftop on 178 back in the day now you all over my dick ..stop the nonsense my gee we not the types to get on here and put certain buisnes in the air but fuck it since you claim no one wants it with you we alllll know you called fore and begged the nigga to stop going over you then you told him to do a spot and you would come threw later on and do one of those ugly splats right next to him to show him the beef was dead he goofed you and said no but u went and found the newest throw up fore did and made it happen it regardless on some jock shit ..i saw the pic of it somewhere on here ..now you some how found your way to a computer learned how to use it and you on 12 oz everyday puttin up pix of his shit dissed ..you a internet thug ..how u have a name like whyvsonmydick yet you on nycs number 1 graff site wavin a gun in the air like you puttin fear in something ..nigga we all got guns we just aint bafoons like you postin em on line yous a clown ..vk moved on you kiki left you fresh disapeared on you now you like 35 runnin around with needles in ya arm writing on walls with mad toys ..you really think niggas respect ya shit? you shouldnt even push kbc u ruined that crew ..as for that fuckgraff toy shit go dial ya mans phone up and ask him how many times i was reached out to be in that toy shit..i i politely goofed that entire situation i rather not come out in any graff video then to come out side by side with a bunch of toys ..tell me im lyin ..now please hop off my dick i dont have bags of deisel attached to it so i dont know what has you so fiend out on me all of a sudden ..its crazy u even had a fake name "chicken soup" to ride niggas dicks ..yet yall niggas is live wires ..please vamoose my goose
LOL THIS NIGGA..........TALKING SHIT.....CHICKEN SOUP.....I DONT KNOW WHO DAT NIGGA IS......JUST BECAUSE NIGGA POST SHIT OF MINE.......I CANT HELP IF I GOT FANS YOU DICK.....WHY IS THAT WHAT YOU DO..........MAKE FAKE NAMES AND POST YOUR SHIT.......WOW......NOW IT COMES OUT......YOU JUST BLEW YOUR SPOT MY GEE....:lol: :lol: :lol: AND AS FAR AS THAT DOPE SHIT............I'LL DO TWO BAGS OF DOPE AND GIVE YOUR WIFE THAT GOOD OLD DOPE DICK..................NO SHAME HERE NIGGA.......I'LL DO DOPE I'LL SMOKE SOME DUST....YEA I GET HIGH EACH AND EVERY DAY MY GEE .....I GOT THE MONEY TO DO IT.....TELL ME WHO YOU KNOW DO DOPE DRIVE AN 06 RANGE ROVER..AND POP TAGGS EACH AND EVERY DAY..........IAM IN THE NORTH FACE STORE EVERY 3 DAYS JUST TO KEEP MY TEE GAME UP....NIGGA.....RAK HARD LIVE GOOD....$$$$$$$$$$$$...........no 9 to 5 like you pussy........i do it up ...............oh yea the range i dont got no more the cop got my shit when they bagged my girl in p.a..with cose r.t.l.....in p.a........but as soon as we she got out of jail...............my bumpy bougth me the expedition just to keep raking......step ya game up pussy...........i get paid all day therfore i can get high all day ............if it's dope or dust or haze allday.....i can do that.....................thats my life..............no 9 t0 5 here pussy.....the kbc way...............the har way................................i do what i want ....you do what you can...............you feel me my gee................jump off my dick...........go get some up..............and by the way when i see you i will love for you to talk this hot shit in my face........ask your brother in law.........gordo........i was lock up with him ask him how i do......he seen my flix of my girl whiping my range rover and not the sport i had the big boy........$90.000 RIGHT THERE.....BUDDY BOY..........WITH THE T.V PACKAGE IN THE HEAD REST.....ASK ABOUT ME BOY.......ALL OFF RAKING YOU FUCKING LAME.....KEEP PUNCHING THAT TIME CARD......YOU'RE GOING FAR IN THE WORLD:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

LOL THIS NIGGA..........TALKING SHIT.....CHICKEN SOUP.....I DONT KNOW WHO DAT NIGGA IS......JUST BECAUSE NIGGA POST SHIT OF MINE.......I CANT HELP IF I GOT FANS YOU DICK.....WHY IS THAT WHAT YOU DO..........MAKE FAKE NAMES AND POST YOUR SHIT.......WOW......NOW IT COMES OUT......YOU JUST BLEW YOUR SPOT MY GEE....:lol: :lol: :lol: AND AS FAR AS THAT DOPE SHIT............I'LL DO TWO BAGS OF DOPE AND GIVE YOUR WIFE THAT GOOD OLD DOPE DICK..................NO SHAME HERE NIGGA.......I'LL DO DOPE I'LL SMOKE SOME DUST....YEA I GET HIGH EACH AND EVERY DAY MY GEE .....I GOT THE MONEY TO DO IT.....TELL ME WHO YOU KNOW DO DOPE DRIVE AN 06 RANGE ROVER..AND POP TAGGS EACH AND EVERY DAY..........IAM IN THE NORTH FACE STORE EVERY 3 DAYS JUST TO KEEP MY TEE GAME UP....NIGGA.....RAK HARD LIVE GOOD....$$$$$$$$$$$$...........no 9 to 5 like you pussy........i do it up ...............oh yea the range i dont got no more the cop got my shit when they bagged my girl in p.a..with cose r.t.l.....in p.a........but as soon as we she got out of jail...............my bumpy bougth me the expedition just to keep raking......step ya game up pussy...........i get paid all day therfore i can get high all day ............if it's dope or dust or haze allday.....i can do that.....................thats my life..............no 9 t0 5 here pussy.....the kbc way...............the har way................................i do what i want ....you do what you can...............you feel me my gee................jump off my dick...........go get some up..............and by the way when i see you i will love for you to talk this hot shit in my face........ask your brother in law.........gordo........i was lock up with him ask him how i do......he seen my flix of my girl whiping my range rover and not the sport i had the big boy........$90.000 RIGHT THERE.....BUDDY BOY..........WITH THE T.V PACKAGE IN THE HEAD REST.....ASK ABOUT ME BOY.......ALL OFF RAKING YOU FUCKING LAME.....KEEP PUNCHING THAT TIME CARD......YOU'RE GOING FAR IN THE WORLD:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

lol u kill me dude ..imagine me makin a fake name to bump my own shit u kno i have to many fans and it makes u sick yoooo moderters i know u can see ip adresses ..lets put niggas on blast... nigga said my brother in law ..who? since when did i have a brother in law lolololololol niggas like u kill me keep on with the fairytails that diesel got ya brain twisted

my nigga i know these lil toys you run around with hyped you the fuck up so you think your some sort of legend all of a sudden cuz u bombin now in a time where there isnt much to look at who u think u are..sabe with them faces? lmao..but back in the day who was you compared to all the otha bx writers? lol go think on that one maybe u can fool these lil kids into thinkin u some wild legend but back then u was just another kid writing that no one really paid any mind to in the myst of the real stand out niggas in ya crew like vk oro and kiki..vk was on the horse but dude got smart and moved to get away from that shit..oro became the ill crack head and stuck roamin the bx lookin homeless ..and you here runnin around doin them splats..i tip my hat to you on the comeback this is the hardest bomb i ever seen you drop from then till now..but it has you in this imaginary zone ..no one is lookin at you as a king of any sort..you get on here like this ill fake rowdy nigga that u never was and u tellin everyone else that they internet thugs all they do is bang on the net ..my nigga take a look in that mirror you on here 24/7 poppin shit to every last person like an emotional thug high out of your mind wavin guns around postin the same pix over and over ..you on here tellin niggas about internet ups and all types of other bafoonery ..are u bombin to bomb or are u bombin for the internet fame bcuz thats what it looks like to me and everyone else..slow ya self down when u online you makin the bx look bad with all this online thugery all these niggas on here they not lookin at u in fear..they all laughin like look at this bafoon i aint even tryin to play u with this statement right here ..at one point i had respect for kbc now i just see kbc turnin into one of a million toy crews u see in the bronx

Guest etchburns
"I blame the new paint. Before it took a toy 3 to 6 years to master spray paint, with this new paint toys are building a false sense of achievement. Basically what you are seeing is well painted pieces of crap!"

posted this same qoute on here a month or 2 ago

iv never seen some peices of shit stick to a wall so nicely

lol u kill me dude ..imagine me makin a fake name to bump my own shit u kno i have to many fans and it makes u sick yoooo moderters i know u can see ip adresses ..lets put niggas on blast... nigga said my brother in law ..who? since when did i have a brother in law lolololololol niggas like u kill me keep on with the fairytails that diesel got ya brain twisted

YOU KNOW WHO AM TALKING 'BOUT HE LIVES IN P.A.NOW

my nigga i know these lil toys you run around with hyped you the fuck up so you think your some sort of legend all of a sudden cuz u bombin now in a time where there isnt much to look at who u think u are..sabe with them faces? lmao..but back in the day who was you compared to all the otha bx writers? lol go think on that one maybe u can fool these lil kids into thinkin u some wild legend but back then u was just another kid writing that no one really paid any mind to in the myst of the real stand out niggas in ya crew like vk oro and kiki..vk was on the horse but dude got smart and moved to get away from that shit..oro became the ill crack head and stuck roamin the bx lookin homeless ..and you here runnin around doin them splats..i tip my hat to you on the comeback this is the hardest bomb i ever seen you drop from then till now..but it has you in this imaginary zone ..no one is lookin at you as a king of any sort..you get on here like this ill fake rowdy nigga that u never was and u tellin everyone else that they internet thugs all they do is bang on the net ..my nigga take a look in that mirror you on here 24/7 poppin shit to every last person like an emotional thug high out of your mind wavin guns around postin the same pix over and over ..you on here tellin niggas about internet ups and all types of other bafoonery ..are u bombin to bomb or are u bombin for the internet fame bcuz thats what it looks like to me and everyone else..slow ya self down when u online you makin the bx look bad with all this online thugery all these niggas on here they not lookin at u in fear..they all laughin like look at this bafoon i aint even tryin to play u with this statement right here ..at one point i had respect for kbc now i just see kbc turnin into one of a million toy crews u see in the bronx
DONT YOU MEAN YOU JOCK KBC BUT YOU NEVER COULD HOOK IT UP.....WE DONT PUT DOWN TOYS LIKE YOU........KEEP THE AOW........MAYBEE SOME DAY THAT KRU WILL BLOW UP....LOL..............NOVA KBC PREZ ALL DAY....................................AND YEA VK IS COMING DOWN IN JANUARY........THATS GOING TO BE THE TALK OF THE YEAR NOVA AND VK KILLING THE BRONX...........OR MAYBEE WE GO ALL CITY IN LIKE A WEEK.....YOU JUST WAIT AND SEE TOY..........IAM BRINGING VK OUT HARD THIS WINTER..........OH YEA AS FOR ORO THATS FUCKED UP AFTER THE POLICE THROUGH HIS BRO OFF THE ROOF IT JUST WENT TO HIS HEAD.....THATS SAD......ORO WAS THE FUCKING KING.........HOPE I BUMP HEADS WITH HIM MAYBEE I CAN GET HIM BACK ON TRACK.......BUT IF NOT HE STILL GETS MORE PROPS THEN YOU....ORO KBC FOR LIFE......................BUMP THAT NIGGA THERE.................