N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
nox is a big influence on me... no doubt.. wouldnt say my shit looks like his cuz it dont and i strive to be different.. its obvious you pride is whats keeping ya lips wit the flowery...so ill stop here and say.. u win post.:lol:

lol im not tryin to win anything my guy ..but that rime comment was a tad bit out of line when and where have i dont a throw up close to dudes shit..i used the shines dude uses witch is basicly a oldscool technique that been goin on since graff was on trains in the 70s

im not hurt.... and i honestly didnt think the shit came out that good anyway i did that in 10 minutes. and it is infact a bit to much...i wasnt tryna play u with my 1st response but u have no right to speak on something you cant do... and my words obviously put a nick in your heart because u right away took it as if i was saying id burn you... so whos lookin hurt?? i understand and best believe i aint one of these sonned out toy boys under 21 you can slay on here so i wont take shit from anyone who cant do what i do or better and in the piece category u lack to the fullest my bubble boy...you can hook up your bubble as much as you want until they look like rime himself did them but you cant do a piece...so if u wanna critique me post... then critique my tags, throwies, or straights.. not gased...confident.

What you gotta learn is that niggas been in the game for a while and even you may think niggas have no experience wit burners and whatnot, youre wrong. you dont have to be nasty at burning to know what looks good or not nah mean. before niggas like JEE or me were piecing for that matter, were at walls taking in notes for eons before taking that step. as we can see you took some of those notes from noxer's stuff cuz your shit slightly resembles is ODD style (nothing wrong with that) but take it from me, it's always gonna sting esp when someone talks about a piece. its not something we do in 2 secs, it takes us a while to pull off.... another thing! dont give niggas like RIME credit he doesnt deserve. that kid was from NYC then moved to CALI ripped off a lot of oldskool flava and is trying to make it his own. the dude got nasty flows for years but those shines aint nothing new to the game. all n all, keep it up and hopefully we can bust eachothers ass on a wall some day papa!

get nasty wit it

lol im not tryin to win anything my guy ..but that rime comment was a tad bit out of line when and where have i dont a throw up close to dudes shit..i used the shines dude uses witch is basicly a oldscool technique that been goin on since graff was on trains in the 70s

no doubt...i do the shine too.. i know what u sayin... but its when u use them slick words like slime and shit... i dont find that cute with me... its funny and real when u sayin it to niggas who suck cuz they ARE slimes.. lol.. but i feel i deserve a better word than slime my dude!!! cmon u got something betta in the breif case for the nemesis! lol

What you gotta learn is that niggas been in the game for a while and even you may think niggas have no experience wit burners and whatnot, youre wrong. you dont have to be nasty at burning to know what looks good or not nah mean. before niggas like JEE or me were piecing for that matter, were at walls taking in notes for eons before taking that step. as we can see you took some of those notes from noxer's stuff cuz your shit slightly resembles is ODD style (nothing wrong with that) but take it from me, it's always gonna sting esp when someone talks about a piece. its not something we do in 2 secs, it takes us a while to pull off.... another thing! dont give niggas like RIME credit he doesnt deserve. that kid was from NYC then moved to CALI ripped off a lot of oldskool flava and is trying to make it his own. the dude got nasty flows for years but those shines aint nothing new to the game. all n all, keep it up and hopefully we can bust eachothers ass on a wall some day papa!

get nasty wit it

i feel u my brother... i never said yall cant piece... matter of fact i was sayin to myself i bet this nigga post got some super wavey galactical burners comin on the way... cmon homie i know whos nice and whos not! and i def agree on what u said about u dont have to be a piecer to know quality work.. i agree.. so i guess what im really sayin.. is bring on the heat!!!

I LIKE THE ENOE.. BESIDES THE N.. I SEE THE WEST COAST INFLUENCE. I SEE U GOT THE CUTS DOWN. CLEAN SHIT.

wont lie that REVOK's old stuff is a big influence and I've been lookin at a lot of out of town shit for years. just always been drawn to other styles out there. cant DENY them NYC roots tho, so expect to see some of that soon.