N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Dear New York ,stop living in the past. Anyone that grew up in New York before 97 knows what NY was, it was great, lets move on and make the future great. it saddens me to see so many new york is dead and post of old time new york, such a great city, full of creativity and futuristic thought. Let keep it moving my peoples, always respect the architects, but lets start rebuilding this city to the great metropolitan that it is.

AYO.

NIGGAS HAVEN'T BEEN ON THIS SITE IN A MINUTE. I'M GLAD TO SEE THAT THE POWERS AT BE DONE TURNED THIS SITE INTO A GILLETTE FUSION AD.

LET'S EMPTY OUT OUR POCKET LINT AND PUT OUR PENNIES TOGETHER NEM' SAYIN. RIP THE CODE OFF THIS FORUM AND MAKE A NEW SITE ON SOME LOW-FI TALK AND FLICK ONLY SHIT, ANGELFIRE TYPE SHIT.

IMA BOUT TO BLESS Y'ALL WITH SOME EARLY 1800'S NYC FLICKS FROM THE COW TUNNELS UNDERNEATH GREENWICH ST COURTESY OF THE NEW YORK PUBLIC LIBRARY N' SHIT.

I GOTTA DIP, BOUT TO WALK 34TH-42ND ON THE 1 TRAIN TO FLICK THE REVS THROWY IN THE EMERGENCY EXIT ON THE EAST SIDE OF THE TUNNEL. IIGHT 1

SOMEBODY POST SOME GRIDZ FLICKS, SOME EL SWATCHO BORACHO SHIT, SOME 2DX SHIT, SOME JOUST SHIT, SOME KGB SHIT, FUCK ALL THESE FRENCH NIGGAS IN VANS MOVIES IIGHT 1.