N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yardwanderer

Elite Member

Re: Connect-i-cut. - 09-03-2012, 05:44 AM

BYC FAMILIA big plans for 2013 dun dropping triple back 2 back burners at the river dew while dewing mixtapes by DJ GRAK this shit is hot we bumpin n up in HCC (by our dad n moms) ya herd.. from getting sonned by ga1 to toying up the fukin frog hollow byc we out here ARIS-ASKOE-GRAK-(supreme teem) ...???????????? do u wana get smacked again like a bitch by ga.one .nsk

RFW THIS RFW THAT MA NIKKA AS FAR AS A BEZT GO THO WHO EVEN IS U TO BE CLAIMING SUCH BLASMPHEMOS MA NIKKA U STR9 PATRINIZING THE GAWD IN THE FLESH KID U NEED TO FALL BACK AND TIE YOUR HEELIES TIGHT MA NIKKA U WARING YOUR HEART ON A SLEEVE RITE NOW THO FAMALAM. PUT IT LIKE THIS..... AS FAR AS A CONNETICUT GO WHO EVEN IS U TO BE TALM BOUT JOCKING A STR8 LETTER WHEN U A SPIRO NSK TYPE OF DULA IN THE FACE THO?????????? MA NIKKA PUT IT LIKE THIS.. NIKKAS OF YOUR DESCENT WOOULD GET QUICK 2 SPLIT YOUR WIG OFF THE SANDLOT MA NIKKA ON SOME CALL THE AMBALAMPS TYPE SITUATION U FFEEL ME. IMA SAY IT 1CE AND 1CE ONLY SCRAPAFLAM RACK YOUR SELF A PRISMO AN SIT DOWN AND PRATICE YA THROWIES FAM IT AINT EVEN LIKE THAT 2 BE THINKIN OH U A BIG TIME GRAFFER U THIS AND THAT U CANT BE THE MASTER OF STYLES AND ORAGAMI AS IF U A BEZT AFTER DAY 1 FAM IF U AINT GOT 5 MONTHS OR BETTER U NEED TO HANG IT UP FAM PUT THE IRONLACKS BACK UNDER YOUR BED U FEEL ME