N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
why dont u get off my fucking white penis i dont give a fuck iiiteeee state ur name its as simple as that but u prob wont cuz 1 u mad pussy 2 i woudlnt doubt that u even write ur juss a neighborhood watcher and enjoys to see what goes on in the hood cuz u too pussy to write nigga but maybe if u got the balls to even PM me what u write ill give u props but if not juss get off my dick and continue to cook dinner for ya blind father

sorry i dont go around taken pics of other niggas shit like more then half of the dick riders here who gives a fuck know one does graff for other people unless u looking for attentiion i do it for my self so keep bangn n haten n continue to be an elite member ur doing a pretty good job lmfao do u put that on a job application? and for profile u prob dont even write u just a groupie fan bandwagon seat taker etc so shut the fuck up n go do ya chores lil nigga

u sound so pathetic but its not your fault its your parents fault for you having a bad child hood its ok

This is whats wrong with ya young nikkas today, learn to take constructive criticism.