N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

<object width="448" height="374"><param name="movie" value="http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/ea/16711680/wshhM5l3bXRM458cI2rq"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/ea/16711680/wshhM5l3bXRM458cI2rq" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" width="448" height="374"></embed></object>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
listen here man....do u feel big writing this big ass essay...ikno wat u wrote is nuthing but a big sack of bullshit...so im not even going to read it...and delete ur 12oz account...no1 cares about wat u have to say

my gerbil if no body cares about what i have to say ..what in your right mind makes you think anyone cares about seeing your ugly throw ups damn how many times everyone gotta call u niggas toys for you to get the drift delete your account and stop posting these horrible pics and you wont have to get all emo when niggas tell u ya shit is toy its that simple my gestapo!

<object width="448" height="374"><param name="movie" value="http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/ea/16711680/wshhM5l3bXRM458cI2rq"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/ea/16711680/wshhM5l3bXRM458cI2rq" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" width="448" height="374"></embed></object>

fail

posta u feelin urself too much lately...u anit hot shit..and nobody wanna push kgb niggah

damn here comes a digital thesis.....readyy...set ...GO... MY NIGGLET WHEN I CAME UP WRITING MOST THE PEOPLE THAT WERE INTO GRAFFITI HAD SOME TYPE OF ART SKILL THEY WERE BASICLY DESTINED FOR THIS LIFE..WHY IS IT THAT IN THE MILLENIUM EVERY KID FROM EVERY BLOCK DECIDED TO PICK UP GRAFF THIS SHIT AINT MEANT FOR ALOT OF YOU NIGGAS ..YOU RUIN IT ..GO BACK TO SHOOTIN HOOPS ON THE BLOCK GO BACK TO STEALING CARS GO DO SOME OTHER SHIT YOU NIGGAS IS BLIND THIS ISNT FOR YOU 100% YOU JUST CANT SEE IT MY GUNHOLSTER..BUT MY MIND SEE THREW YA DESIGN LIKE BLIND FURY! AND THAT TOY THING MIZ CLEARLY WANTED TO PUSH KGB

its 9:57 in the mourning and ur sucking my team...posta ur wack man with that wackass mummy flow that u think is tuff...i dont kno who keeps gassing u up but ur WACK...and this otha nigga sell crack hard...hop off propane p's sack let him breathe

MY NIGGLET YOU REALLY THINK I GIVE A FARFIGNUGIN IF A TOY LIKE YOU THINKS IM WACK...COME ON NOW MY GERBER ITS OBVIOUS THAT YOUR EMOTIONALLY HURT IN THE FEELINGS AND HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO SAY ..ALL U NIGGAS JOCK I HAVE MESSAGES IN MY INBOX FROM ONE OF YOU TOYS SUCKIN DICK ..ITS ALL GONNA BE OK MY GERBER DEEP DOWN U KNOW IM ONE OF YOUR IDOLS ..SORRY I HAD TO COME THREW AND CRUSH YOUR DREAMS

PSHINES OVER AND OUT

MY NIGGLET YOU REALLY THINK I GIVE A FARFIGNUGIN IF A TOY LIKE YOU THINKS IM WACK...COME ON NOW MY GERBER ITS OBVIOUS THAT YOUR EMOTIONALLY HURT IN THE FEELINGS AND HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO SAY ..ALL U NIGGAS JOCK I HAVE MESSAGES IN MY INBOX FROM ONE OF YOU TOYS SUCKIN DICK ..ITS ALL GONNA BE OK MY GERBER DEEP DOWN U KNOW IM ONE OF YOUR IDOLS ..SORRY I HAD TO COME THREW AND CRUSH YOUR DREAMS

PSHINES OVER AND OUT

ha ur a funny ass cornball...im not ur nigga ur nigglet ur gerber or nothing...fuck u and ur washed ass graff

digital thesis number 1945678345676543:this internet graff shit got toys actin extra bold nowa days ..i remember when toys knew they were toys and knew not to come at official niggas sideways because there was no 12oz and everything was face to face..boy how times have changed :bawling: :cry: :unhappy2:

digital thesis number 1945678345676543:this internet graff shit got toys actin extra bold nowa days ..i remember when toys knew they were toys and knew not to come at official niggas sideways because there was no 12oz and everything was face to face..boy how times have changed :bawling: :cry: :unhappy2:

sorry man but no body respects u...not then and still not now.