N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

SMH... RIP TO A NIKKA BEZT.... HE WAS YOUNG AND RECKLESS, LIVED THE DANGEROUS LIFE STYLE. YO TELL ME HOW THIS NIKKA WAS BOMBIN RITE HE SAID YO IM GOIN ALL CITY, FROM SUNNY SIDE ALL THE WAY TO WOOD SIDE BACK 2 BACK STICKERS, BUT THIS NIKKA END UP GOT HIT BY TRAIN THO. REST IN PEACE BEZT THAT NIKKA STILL OWED ME A PRISMO THO SO FUCK THAT NIGGA

IF N E YALL INTERESTED BEZT FUNERAL WILL BE AT SCRAP YARD ON SATURDAY NOVEMBER 9TH. THERE WILL BE FREE FIVE GUYS AND LIVE SAXAPHONE PLAYERS IIGHT 1

SMH... RIP TO A NIKKA BEZT.... HE WAS YOUNG AND RECKLESS, LIVED THE DANGEROUS LIFE STYLE. YO TELL ME HOW THIS NIKKA WAS BOMBIN RITE HE SAID YO IM GOIN ALL CITY, FROM SUNNY SIDE ALL THE WAY TO WOOD SIDE BACK 2 BACK STICKERS, BUT THIS NIKKA END UP GOT HIT BY TRAIN THO. REST IN PEACE BEZT THAT NIKKA STILL OWED ME A PRISMO THO SO FUCK THAT NIGGA

IF N E YALL INTERESTED BEZT FUNERAL WILL BE AT SCRAP YARD ON SATURDAY NOVEMBER 9TH. THERE WILL BE FREE FIVE GUYS AND LIVE SAXAPHONE PLAYERS IIGHT 1[/color][/size][/i][/b]

:( rip

wow bezt really dead? its bugged out but see its gonna happen once in a blue moon a writer passes away cuz graff is real dangerous sport you risk your life everytime you go out there you might get busted by cops or if you got beef niggas try n jump you or get hit by a train in the tunnels fall off a rooftop etc theres 6 million ways to die....