N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
nigga it sounded like you was talkin to the general population of the site being that im part of this ima call you on it mr.chumpy mc chumps

i was talking to the general population that talks shit constantly?

all your posts on here are you shit talking? then yeah, i was talking to you

if not, then no, i wasnt

you got a reading problem nigga?

5844300898_81654dc212_b.jpg

net has tags all over the east coast too little places out of the way places probably in other parts of the country

its funny u mention net. i was taking a shit in this bathroom of a vietnamese spot i been going to in chinatown. (super healthy by the way) and i look down to the right and theres a green meanstreak net tag creeping on this broken shutter in the window. very random lil spot to eat at. very irregular. i love shit like that. even erupto327. i be seein him in the most random lil cuts. even outta state.

its funny u mention net. i was taking a shit in this bathroom of a vietnamese spot i been going to in chinatown. (super healthy by the way) and i look down to the right and theres a green meanstreak net tag creeping on this broken shutter in the window. very random lil spot to eat at. very irregular. i love shit like that. even erupto327. i be seein him in the most random lil cuts. even outta state.

nice, DYRECT is another one with a lot of ups. Take notes I guess. Those guys will be up for a long time even after they retire. Lil cutty perm spots.

net throwy in western mass: 5727439684_1b5168fa70_b.jpg

5727000093_a0c80e8262_b.jpg

and a chino byi

5725270254_fd00b786f0_b.jpg

nice, DYRECT is another one with a lot of ups. Take notes I guess. Those guys will be up for a long time even after they retire. Lil cutty perm spots.

net throwy in western mass: 5727439684_1b5168fa70_b.jpg

5727000093_a0c80e8262_b.jpg

and a chino byi

5725270254_fd00b786f0_b.jpg

i heard net the same nigga that does that shadow shit with the chalk idk if thats true but if it is its mad funnny