N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Yawn... You bore me young toy. Mention your name and then we talking until then...... Post more pics of my shit... Nigga out here crying other niggas names... Spectator? Yea I know you a bench warmer dogs. Smoke you silly left handed, you sloppy brenda.... You mad, pm I'll hook you up with a straight letter and a better hand...

need a mod in here to ban all the annoying niggas that just try to troll and shit on here

to all the heads hating on 2dx, im not affiliated with them at all but i can say that they probably did more work then you ever did, 90s till now. they all put in their work and still do it today

you little girls need to stop talking shit constantly, and just learn to co exist

no ones going to do that because all the shit talkers are straight shook

they the type of dudes thatl talk shit behind a name on here then ask em to hit their books in person, acting like nothing happened

you one of those dudes tho .... lol i really got nothin against nobody in here but niggas aint pussy im always ready for the fair but then again that be you

http://youtu.be/cP0wsET8__Y